Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing homework at 3am wtfux? I must be doing something wrong where I'm not getting mod money and I'm up this late. I must enroll in Nigel's let the state of CA pay for my e30 class, when does enrollment open?

Oh and here are some interesting coupons that might help peoples for tools

Last one is for certain member's on here, you know who you are :shifty

Comment

It's mah burfdayyyy! :)

Comment

Happy b-day
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
          Happy Burfdayyy!

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I'm poor so I go to a state school for free and they give me an additional 5k for expenses. I'm in now hurry to rush in to a down market.
            my parents make too much bank to get any help from the government, so for me, it's either go into debt or finish as quick as possible... I'd rather finish Quick cause medical isn't that much of a downed market right now

But depending on what your doing, it could be... Best of luck!

Heppy Birdsday!!

Comment

happy borofoday!

Comment

I think I got a few other BMW dudes, who are down for Sunday's Malibu drive. :D
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                  Mine, too.

Happy bday!
                  -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                  Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                  Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                  Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                  Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Happy Birthday Kalim!
                    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                      Happy Birthday Kalim!
                      Thanks, Nick. :D
                      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                        Ben, please learn to spell, or use spell check more often. LOL..."lones and dept"...hahaha....I'm twice as old as most of you rugrats (and twice as immature!) so let me pass along a little knowledge I've gathered along the road of life...DO WHAT YOU LOVE.

Don't try to, "go with the flow" because that's what your parents or your friends did. Don't try to be the richest dick on the block. If you're good at what you like to do, the money will come. Find out what makes you happy and do that.

I know 2 dozen college buddys that went to law school and became attorneys and I can also name 2 dozen guys that would rather be doing anything BUT being an attorney now. But they can't. They have too much debt, a mortgage, a wife and kids.

Life happens, not everyone has the same timetable or conformity issues, nor should they. Life should be grand journey, make it yours.

:hitler:

Sorry for picking on you, Ben, it's all in jest!
                        Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        lol at spelling. the ones that went to four schools(?) probably were idiots and majored in something that is a dying field or doesn't pay at all. there are only going to be two types of jobs in the future, the ones that pay, and the ones where you can't even pay your rent. choose wisely, and more importantly do something where you'll enjoy it. and i wouldn't be a betting man, there is a lot more to trading then one would think, plus you need to have lots of money to really invest in stocks.
                        John, I know my phone was acting up yesterday at work, reason why I didn't post anymore for the day.

Travis, what I meant was. I know a lot people that went off to a 4 year collage and guess what their not doing shit. Even my cousin's husband , He got a engineering degree and its been 2 years since and cant find a job in that field. Anyways Im saying 75% of people who get degrees dont end up working in that field they planned for. I cant really say shit tho, I took classes and ended up not doing what I wanted to at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          Anyways Im saying 75% of people who get degrees dont end up working in that field they planned for.
                          i think this sums it up. it's kind of why i picked a degree i could just get in and get out with.
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I picked a degree that will help me with my hobbies. Love what you do or else its work.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              I picked a degree that will help me with my hobbies. Love what you do or else its work.
                              this^^

Comment

Back in college I changed to a degree that no one does anything with, but if I didn't do it, I'd never get a job: communications/media studies, because at the time, I'd go through a whole semester never talking(at the time was music business). Now I can't stop, also didn't hurt that it seems the most pretty girls were in communications and the ratio girls: guys was 6:1. Dropped to 4:1 by senior year.

IMO just get a degree, but if you feel it is something you WILL use, pursue it. What I have seen here in SoCal is those with too many degrees having a hard time finding a job.... Also as far as jobs, I have NEVER found one by applying to it. It has ALWAYS been by word of mouth from the employees somewhere that I have had a good laugh with or helped out for free. Just be a decent hard working person, willing to go out of your way, not worrying about nickle and diming and volunteer for things within AND outside of you hobbies.
                                Last edited by R3Z3N; 04-17-2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X