This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Nobody talks more shit about apple then i do. I'll sell it to some sheep when a decent droid comes out in my price range. $50 for a phone is pretty hard to beat.
    you'll be paying other hidden fees by the time you leave. you'll end up paying around $150+ not to mention monthly payments.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Well, you have to pay the tax on top of the phone with the $50 too.
      So if the phone is $500, then you pay roughly ~$60(?) along with the $50 too.
      A few other $5 things as well, I forget.

I like my iphone just because it's easy to use and friendly. I probably use 25% of the phone's full potential on stuff it can do anyways.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Its $49 plus taxes on $550 which comes out to $105 otd. Already got everything initiated and their systems crashed. The plan is $170 month for 3 lines, 1500 anytime, unlimited cell to cell calls, text, and web. And i get 21% off my bill.

Can a hacked iphone tether? I don't want to have to pay to occasionally tether my laptop.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Yeah not bad. I'm on a family plan of 5 and 4 of us average a bill of $30 with the exception of pops who averages like $90(work) with the same perks you mentioned. I don't know how many anytime minutes though. Yeah I get like 16% off my bill I think because of work.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            You'd better have your goons ridin' with yuh.

Dont worry theyre here.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

i'd purchase an iphone solely for the purpose of running android on it. lol.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

you are the coolest person i know
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I'm getting it solely to use my iphod integrated radio. I was planning on getting a cheap ipod touch on CL but after t-mobile started charging for tethering it kinda threw a wrench in my plans. I needs my pandora. Although i probably won't be using my cars unless it rains now. We'll see.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                    you are the coolest person i know

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                    1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                    1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

so today was great.
                      we had lunch in west covina, then we drove to Santa Monica and just spent some time together by the beach. It was great. I never, and I mean never, ever pictured myself dating a Persian girl. My dad gives me shit for it, he's really anti-Persian (long story)..but it's whatever.

She's really chill (unlike most Persian chicks), and the best part is that I can relate to her because I'm also extremely white-washed.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Anyone with a truck have some spare time tomorrow? Need to pick up like 4 sets of wheels.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          Anyone with a truck have some spare time tomorrow? Need to pick up like 4 sets of wheels.
                          I have a roof rack collecting dust.
                          Maybe Alex Castro will let ya borrow his.

5 in the rear bench.
                          3 in the passenger seat
                          4 in the trunk/spare well
                          4 on dat rack.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

nigel, if you can bring a battery to manhattan you're welcome to use mine.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Question: my 6 button OBC clock does not tick tock. It just stopped. I set the time...yet time has frozen. Odd?? Just replace with another 6 button? I have 13 button OBC from my wrecked car ready to toss in too, but I'd rather sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                                so today was great.
                                we had lunch in west covina, then we drove to Santa Monica and just spent some time together by the beach. It was great. I never, and I mean never, ever pictured myself dating a Persian girl. My dad gives me shit for it, he's really anti-Persian (long story)..but it's whatever.

She's really chill (unlike most Persian chicks), and the best part is that I can relate to her because I'm also extremely white-washed.
                                In for pics & long story

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X