This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Came across something awesome on YouTube. It's an old video but still awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        Yup
        you have to remove the intake manifold and fuel rail to get to it afaik. make sure you order the genuine bmw pipe i heard the aftermarket ones leak. if you still have that spider of hoses down there its a good time to fix that. I did this a few years ago.

messunderintake

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
          came across something awesome on youtube. It's an old video but still awesome.
          r

Comment

Ok cool thanks, yea thats the problem, i think its not genuine bmw and the seal completely blew...my mess under the intake is already gone...this sounds like a mess of work tho, well see maybe someone would wanna help me for beers and pizza?? Lol if not im sure ill figure if out

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
              Wow what kind of drop do you have on your car? I'm guessing you don't have a skid plate?

Sorry I can only ask this silly question.. ahh the streets of SFV, I remember those days.

No skid plate.. its on the way... Im on Nigels GE Coils, Pretty dropped, shortened housings...

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
              Ok cool thanks, yea thats the problem, i think its not genuine bmw and the seal completely blew...my mess under the intake is already gone...this sounds like a mess of work tho, well see maybe someone would wanna help me for beers and pizza?? Lol if not im sure ill figure if out
              I removed my air box, then removed my alternator and was able to get to that plastic pipe, hit up robiniscool (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=26969) He has one lying around..

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                No skid plate.. its on the way... Im on Nigels GE Coils, Pretty dropped, shortened housings...

I removed my air box, then removed my alternator and was able to get to that plastic pipe, hit up robiniscool (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=26969) He has one lying around..
                Everything gtg now?
                -Art

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                  Everything gtg now?
                  Yessir Thanks to robiniscool.. :)

Last edited by thebutcher37; 10-21-2012, 07:08 PM.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

walking dead in 5mins!

Comment

My M3 is also dumped on Nigels. Anyone run poly rear subframe bushings on the street? Are they unbearably loud once the lube dries out?
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Ben, can't wait.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                          My M3 is also dumped on Nigels. Anyone run poly rear subframe bushings on the street? Are they unbearably loud once the lube dries out?
                          lol, I like the term.

a:"So what suspension are you on?"
                          b:"Oh, just running some Nigels."

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            they do get loud once the lube dries out.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                              they do get loud once the lube dries out.
                              Quoted for giggles
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                lol, I like the term.

a:"So what suspension are you on?"
                                b:"Oh, just running some Nigels."
                                i feel like thats what most people say. haha

waiting for response, is nigel related to megan?
                                1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                                1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                                1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                                guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                                Originally posted by ak-
                                Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X