X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    Anyone got an affordable service to cut & weld my spring perches in the LA area? Finally installing GCs on the dirty 30.
    Chilezen Helped me with mine, maybe he can help you too

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Anyone got an affordable service to cut & weld my spring perches in the LA area? Finally installing GCs on the dirty 30.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Has anyone tried Squared Motorwerks recently? I know Matt had issues but the last post in the feedback thread says the guy got his products.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I will probably be there but I think Im going to bring my Roadster (47)

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Dock2020-draft6 smaller.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	9893017

Leave a comment:

• Lee22
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Check it out everyone.
    Yes Dockweiler Saturday, January 18, 2020 is going to be epic. We have more partners/sponsors on board and will be raffling off more than several thousand dollars worth of products and services. Not to mention we have Daniels Tacos that will be providing delicious street tacos.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    It has some sort of S50/S52 swap. At SEMA it had rags shoved between the oil pan and skid plate to catch the leaks. ;)
    whoooopsss hahahah

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    It has some sort of S50/S52 swap. At SEMA it had rags shoved between the oil pan and skid plate to catch the leaks. ;)

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I wonder what that had in it? S54? ... I remember seeing one at Supercar Sunday and it still had the M42 in it and the roll bar wasnt bolted in. Not sure if thats the same car

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    Getem by jet jones, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied

Name:	IMG_20191212_121144.jpg
Views:	765
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	9891760
    Motheye99 I do have eBay headers. PM me

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Another stock, clean running M20 has survived the scrutiny of the CA government. I passed smog!
    Thats awesome, congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied

Name:	IMG_20191211_140337~2.jpg
Views:	767
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	9891643
    Another stock, clean running M20 has survived the scrutiny of the CA government. I passed smog!

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    I might still have a set of Ebay headers. Used, cut just after the collectors. I'll look tomorrow. I don't remember if I tossed them.

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Looks like they are making it illegal to sell non CA compliant parts to CA. I went through the same thing when buying an aftermarket cat for a friend's car. I eventually found a shop on Ebay that would ship to CA so keep looking. I had no problem getting ebay headers though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X