Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1500 for an early model with a snapped timing belt is 2-3 times what that car is worth
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
      For travis
      hahaha.
      they are stupid. but i guess i see the humor.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        1500 for an early model with a snapped timing belt is 2-3 times what that car is worth
        I offered $300

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
          If you look at my Car on the M registry, it says its owned by "ASHLEY Rodriguez" that would be a girls name...... My location also says Sephora which is a makeup store.

so yeah im a girl.......

A VERY GAY Girl........
          Ugh, Everytime I saw your posts I was like Sephora sounds famliar.. where have I seen that?

That's funny At Wallgreens I parked right next to this one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SO CLEAN!
          Last edited by Deathtoll; 12-09-2012, 10:37 PM.
          -Art

Comment

JOM right rear strut mount went out on me, punched a hole through my trunk liner lol

Dammit...
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
              JOM right rear strut mount went out on me, punched a hole through my trunk liner lol

Dammit...
              No biggie. We had a e30 come by Wednesday that was only riding with a spring in the rear cause the shock tower was completely rusted. Said he has been driving it for 3 years like that
              HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
              i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

lmao wow, I know from experience just how sketchy that is, left bolt backed out on the hwy last year

Updated 10/1

Comment

well, my GF bought her first car today. yup, she got an e30 haha :)

its a 2 door, auto(she wanted that) 325- bronzitbeige metallic. she hates the color, but we will get it painted later on. probably black. leather interior is almost perfect and i drove it home for 1300. she is a happy camper to have her own car and to now start the insanity.
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Nice, when you guys break up ill pick up the pieces...I mean the car...and her...just kidding...but seriously

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

:tsk:
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                        Nice, when you guys break up ill pick up the pieces...I mean the car...and her...just kidding...but seriously
                        we can split custody, or call it sharing
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                          well, my GF bought her first car today. yup, she got an e30 haha :)

its a 2 door, auto(she wanted that) 325- bronzitbeige metallic. she hates the color, but we will get it painted later on. probably black. leather interior is almost perfect and i drove it home for 1300. she is a happy camper to have her own car and to now start the insanity.
                          Haters gonna hate. Clean bronzit looks awesome. :pimp:

Comment

Paint it MATT Black and put some RS 16x7 on there,and paint them pink.

Would look epic dope!

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                              we can split custody, or call it sharing
                              sharing is caring

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Paint it MATT Black and put some RS 16x7 on there,and paint them pink.

Would look epic dope!
                                wut

Congrats Brandon, reminds me of when I first got mine lol I think she needs the lip kit from the parts car ;)
                                Updated 10/1

Comment

Working...
                                X