Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I've earned my reputation for living under a rock for the passed 3 months lol

Move up north has been tough; after my e30 sold, all my time was spent studying like crazy to pass my exams, classes, and EMT registry. All that boring stuff. Bossed it all; gotta get a job now an get back into an e30

Boring monologue aside, t's good to be back with all you fruit cups :D
    I might be coming down next weekend with a new pickup. Anyone going to Dockweiler?

Comment

WB duder

Comment

Tanks bdro

Comment

na I dont think anyone here is going to the Dock, sorry
          harry/harout

Comment

ppl still go to that?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Jay, what kinda e30 you lookin to get?
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I don't want to let you guys in on what it is until I buy it tonight. If it's anything like the pictures, I'll be driving home in an e30. It's really rough; but it has a clean shell, good paint, and so far I'm under a grand with the seller, so from what I'm paying, I'll just suck it up and fix the little messes here and there if I end up getting it

You still out in Europe Mike?

Comment

Nope, I'm back home. Brought a shit ton of memories and parts with me.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    If you don't look frumpy or übér butch, you can still get the "D" in Hollyweird.
                    Nothing wrong with them T girls. :p

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                      I don't want to let you guys in on what it is until I buy it tonight. If it's anything like the pictures, I'll be driving home in an e30. It's really rough; but it has a clean shell, good paint, and so far I'm under a grand with the seller, so from what I'm paying, I'll just suck it up and fix the little messes here and there if I end up getting it

You still out in Europe Mike?
                      I bought my other e30 for under 400.00 and drove it home(late model coupe).
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

My last e30 was $800 and made the drive all the way from Sac to SoCal next day no issues lol

This one however has a battery start-up issue. Owner says it just needs a new battery, so we'll see...

Comment

when i go, i better be put into one of these:

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            Looks like I've earned my reputation for living under a rock for the passed 3 months lol

Move up north has been tough; after my e30 sold, all my time was spent studying like crazy to pass my exams, classes, and EMT registry. All that boring stuff. Bossed it all; gotta get a job now an get back into an e30

Boring monologue aside, t's good to be back with all you fruit cups :D
                            I might be coming down next weekend with a new pickup. Anyone going to Dockweiler?
                            Good shit! I just passed my State test. Going to take my National exam hopefully before the new year!
                            HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                            i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

So... State decided to show up this week meaning my work needed extra people available... so I am working multiple 8 hour + shifts instead of the puny 4 hour shifts I work.

#win #moreBMWmoney #SpendingAllOfMyMoneyOnMyCar

:pimp:

Oh and talked to the AirForce recruiter today. Apparently you got to wait 6 months to join but you fill out all the paperwork, take the ASVAB, go to MEPs, and get ready in that time. Definitely trying to get stationed in Germany. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                                So... State decided to show up this week meaning my work needed extra people available... so I am working multiple 8 hour + shifts instead of the puny 4 hour shifts I work.

#win #moreBMWmoney #SpendingAllOfMyMoneyOnMyCar

:pimp:

Oh and talked to the AirForce recruiter today. Apparently you got to wait 6 months to join but you fill out all the paperwork, take the ASVAB, go to MEPs, and get ready in that time. Definitely trying to get stationed in Germany. 8)

Are you really using hash tags on r3v lolol
                                Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

Comment

Working...
                                X