This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea enough of that

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Anybody know of a miata getting parted out? I want the front subframe and suspension.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LUGO View Post
        Are you really using hash tags on r3v lolol
        yup. Now all the site needs is Twitter and Instagram integration. :p

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        Anybody know of a miata getting parted out? I want the front subframe and suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
          So... State decided to show up this week meaning my work needed extra people available... so I am working multiple 8 hour + shifts instead of the puny 4 hour shifts I work.

#win #moreBMWmoney #SpendingAllOfMyMoneyOnMyCar

:pimp:

Oh and talked to the AirForce recruiter today. Apparently you got to wait 6 months to join but you fill out all the paperwork, take the ASVAB, go to MEPs, and get ready in that time. Definitely trying to get stationed in Germany. 8)
          The military is always a good choice. If it wasn't for the Army I wouldn't be where I am today. I firmly beleive that.
          -Art

Comment

It will have a BMW heart
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

So I want/need a is or metch spoiler for the cheaps. Ill trade a set of ellipsoids for a e28 tech1 spoiler if clean.

Comment

:mrgreen:

Comment

Wingless is where it's at.
                  -Art

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                    Digging it!
                    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                      Needs moar low.

But in all seriousness, nice find man!

Comment

Nice! Jinormous Vag!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Oh and talked to the AirForce recruiter today. Apparently you got to wait 6 months to join but you fill out all the paperwork, take the ASVAB, go to MEPs, and get ready in that time. Definitely trying to get stationed in Germany. 8)
                          interesting. i'm going to call a couple of my buddies who are currently in the air force and ask them how things are going. it looks boring compared to the shit my marine buddies are posting. lol. but, that's to be expected.

anyhow, i messaged the admissions office over at u.s. air force academy and i'm waiting for a reply. i'd much rather be an officer than a recruit.

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                          Wingless is where it's at.
                          i kinda have to agree. i regretted drilling holes for the e28 wing in my clean shwartz trunk.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                            Nice! Jinormous Vag!
                            Nice score (late model, lachss and IS)
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                              interesting. i'm going to call a couple of my buddies who are currently in the air force and ask them how things are going. it looks boring compared to the shit my marine buddies are posting. lol. but, that's to be expected.

anyhow, i messaged the admissions office over at u.s. air force academy and i'm waiting for a reply. i'd much rather be an officer than a recruit.
                              You can always go Officer after / while being Enlisted. You just need a Bachelors degree.

Comment

You can always go Officer after / while being Enlisted. You just need a Bachelors degree.
                                yeah this is true. however, it requires more "dirty" work, for lack of a better name. and i won't have a bachelors degree for a while, at least with my degree. lol. and by then, i wouldn't waste my time enlisting if i could score a career.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X