This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
    Sounds like my M535i, The guy had it and didnt Non op it. 3 years of back tags.
    Sounds like a money pit to register lol
    Remarkably, the PO managed to register it until October next year. Gives me a little shy under 10 months to get this thing up to speed since at the moment, the IS will be my secondary as well. Only difference is that I'll actually be restoring this baby :nice:

Comment

The 540 is Awesome. Should have sold my e30 before the season ended.
      harry/harout

Comment

I've been watching that wagon for quite a while now...
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          I've been watching that wagon for quite a while now...
          Id buy it but i have no room to park it.

That and my wife would kick my ass.

And i dont need another project car

...and i need u guys to convince me why i hate manual 540 wago s that are badass.
          -Art

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
            Sounds like a money pit to register lol
            Remarkably, the PO managed to register it until October next year. Gives me a little shy under 10 months to get this thing up to speed since at the moment, the IS will be my secondary as well. Only difference is that I'll actually be restoring this baby :nice:
            My car was found in 2010 on craigslist for $1500.00 What he didnt mention is that it was NOT non op. Some guy on mye28 bought it,gave it a wash payed the fees,and figured it was worth $6,000 with Shitty 15' E39 wheels on 2004 dryrotted Tires, Bad UCAB,Brake bomb shot ,blown SI Board,vaccum leaks.... see where im going?

Car was a mess when i got it. Makes ya wonder how does someone let a car that was over $30k go to shit.

Comment

Car was a mess when i got it. Makes ya wonder how does someone let a car that was over $30k go to shit.
              Most people let just about any car die. One of my favs, the BMW 850i was $120k+ when new. Now most are total POS's worth less than $10k needing several thousand in maintenance items. There are few people with the time, money and love that will maintain let alone restore a car.

Comment

Good friend of mine had 2 of his wheels stolen, if you could keep an eye out! They are pretty rare; 15x7 Ronal r15

Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                  Id buy it but i have no room to park it.

That and my wife would kick my ass.

And i dont need another project car

...and i need u guys to convince me why i hate manual 540 wago s that are badass.
                  Because they don't exist. Neither 540 nor 6spd.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                    Good friend of mine had 2 of his wheels stolen, if you could keep an eye out! They are pretty rare; 15x7 Ronal r15

They should of stole all 4 dumbasses :)
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate myself, after living with black front seats on the car for a couple of days now, there are deep feelings of regret.

I missed the black interior of the white car so much I jumped the gun. Luckily these weren't the planned permanent seats, and I didn't kamikaze the carpet.
                      sigpic

Comment

To be honest, the tan REALLY complimented your green well.
                        I was a fan!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Neglegence, Lack of passion, Laziness: pick your poison
                          If you don't love what you drive, your probably not going to take care of it. My POS Japanese beater I'll drive into the ground all day, but that's because it's not exactly an enthusiast car. Any e30 I own however, I baby like no tomorrow. It all comes down to what's the car worth at the end of the day. If its a big part of your priority list (and most enthusiast do hold their car on a higher priority) chances are you'll be taking extra special care for it

Side note: Lagunagrun and Tan interior go REALLY well together; the earthy tones compliment eachother very well

Comment

Me too Abby, me too

Pobresito Omar
                            harry/harout

Comment

Yea, I have to admit I didn't think too much about it, I was just wanting black.

And, the pebble beige tan that I had in the front I didn't like too much either, needs to be at least natur color. BUT I'll have a sweet set of front seats soon that will compliment the car again.

Two backward steps sucks
                              sigpic

Comment

Pobresito Omarito

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X