This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not calipso! The fuk painted that?? Not even a zender kit to boot -.-

And fail, I didn't notice that spelling haha Mr.Duck, show your quaking self! New sig or die haha
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

see ya today mr Mike

Comment

I hate that all you fuckers live East of me, way East. I have no friends out here on the West side yo!!!!
        harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
          I hate that all you fuckers live East of me, way East. I have no friends out here on the West side yo!!!!
          Fool, i'm one of the only members in LA besides Kev and Einstein57 and I don't get to kick it with anyone.

Btw you live in the valley not the WestSide..........
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

West Side of said valley homes!
            Fools you best recondnize my area son. You don't want me all up in ur grillz nukka.
            harry/harout

Comment

BTW, Im 10 minutes from the beach and in my book thats about as West as one gets. BooYaa.
              harry/harout

Comment

Sorry Edwin. I was a gansta very briefly, now back to regular self. PM'ed the guy, will let you know soon.
                harry/harout

Comment

Oh snap, this raises post count. FTMFW
                  harry/harout

Comment

:rofl: yes spam does tend to raise one's post count rather rapidly

Comment

Someone said spam and Kalim appears out of the mist............

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                        Oh snap, this raises post count. FTMFW
                        They took away over 1500 of my posts when they reset the thread, though. :hitler:

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        Someone said spam and Kalim appears out of the mist............
                        Hush, you!
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Oh shit, Im gonna go spam elsewhere then because soon this thread will get reset again, no?
                          harry/harout

Comment

:rofl:out of the misty hills of cupertino...a legend lurks...armed with nothing more than his sweater vest and wrenches he lurks and waits...for a chance to fix something, he is kalim !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                              :rofl:out of the misty hills of cupertino...a legend lurks...armed with nothing more than his sweater vest and wrenches he lurks and waits...for a chance to fix something, he is kalim !!!
                              You make it sound like he's a Super Heroe.........

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                You make it sound like he's a Super Heroe.........
                                I am. :D
                                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Working...
                                X