• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
    Never thought I'd say this, TGIM!!
    :loco:

Comment

First day of work at the new job. 3 low-mileage 'wrecked' e46 M3s going to auction on weds. fackkkkkk

Also, nice laguna green coupe totalled out :(
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Ahhh, LSB (laguna seca blue) is my favorite color of all.... :-( May it RIP and be a willing donor to an E30.

Comment

Just tell us where mike and we'll make them dissappear :shiftyface:

Comment

Sorry, I meant green e30. The M3s are slate, white and black. Two manuals. Drool.
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Tell Jose and Chris your my boy. They are cool peeps and can hook you up on buying some of the cars.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Yuuuusssss!
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                  hmm...things to ponder...does rotella have a 20w50 or that 15w40 is fine?
                  This lol

Also anyone know to get the damn inspection light to turn off?
                  I just got a new to me SI board and tried the jumper wire in the diag connector, but that didn't work. Didnt even reset the oil change LEDs.

I know this is prob doesn't make a difference but thought I'd mention it anyways odometer is brokeded too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                    Sorry, I meant green e30. The M3s are slate, white and black. Two manuals. Drool.
                    Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Tell Jose and Chris your my boy. They are cool peeps and can hook you up on buying some of the cars.
                    Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                    Yuuuusssss!

I'm looking for an e46 m3 with a blown engine. Anyone have one? Know of one? minimally damaged? I have cash.

For serious.
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fatsooo View Post
                      This lol

Also anyone know to get the damn inspection light to turn off?
                      I just got a new to me SI board and tried the jumper wire in the diag connector, but that didn't work. Didnt even reset the oil change LEDs.

I know this is prob doesn't make a difference but thought I'd mention it anyways odometer is brokeded too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                      I just did mine tonight and had to have my brother jiggle the wire until it made contact. I was sitting in the driver's seat with the key in accessory to see when it made contact.
                      sigpic
                      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

SUP people. Just got my 4th hartge finished. Still looking for a 4th ACS wheel. Might be letting go of some Koeing remembers soon.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                          I'm looking for an e46 m3 with a blown engine. Anyone have one? Know of one? minimally damaged? I have cash.

For serious.
                          i'm guessing the cars i'll be seeing will be the other-way-round.
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Lol gais. I just had a good weekend and was looking forward to work for once in a long time. Shit went down in flames shortly after my post though. Gave my manager a legit ass whoopin and I didn't get fired. Actually I got daps from my boss, lol.

So I stick with my original statement
                            THANK GOD IT WAS MONDAY.
                            harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post

For serious.
                              I know Castros had a lead on one that they were considering doing an LS swap on.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Ass whoopin? Please enlighten us. ;)
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X