is there a meet tonight?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
        is there a meet tonight?
        no, go to bed.
        -Art

Comment

By the way, I would think that the number of "Laker fans" would be cut down about 50% after today's garbage fest.
          -Art

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
            Ya I showed for a short time. The show was smaller than last time (IIRC) but still, those roadsters are so cool! I was expecting more cherry examples as well, and that 510 excited me till I saw the 2 tone interior and audio system.
            Always wanted to shoot a car at solvang. Always classics roaming the street.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtroll View Post
              no, go to bed.
              nice!!!! i need to im tired.... of hearing all these sad laker fans
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtroll View Post
                By the way, I would think that the number of "Laker fans" would be cut down about 50% after today's garbage fest.
                Then i say good riddance because they were not a true Laker fan to begin with
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

+1 hopefully we can take the off season to get healthy and get rid of some dead weight for next year.

Comment

1 more year for Lebron
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

There is a vacuum nipple under the throttle body.
                      Where does this lead to again on a stock system? I can't remember since mine is used for something else now.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Lebron will never come to la while Kobe is here. Even then he wouldn't come to LA lol.

Comment

Charcoal canister. It should still be used on a turbo car.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                          Lebron will never come to la while Kobe is here. Even then he wouldn't come to LA lol.
                          You think he's coming back from that injury?

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Charcoal canister. It should still be used on a turbo car.

I'm guessing there's a check valve on that line lol?
                            What did you do with yours? I think my MBC is running off that nipple, but I don't have my car to check.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

the ol 320iS's clutch blew up today. I'm not going to fix it. RIP.

Time for another car.
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

There is a stupid expensive check valve with electrical connectors coming out of it. I ran a t before the check valve to the BOV. I don't remember what i used for the MBC.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X