This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal General Chat

I was going for a hyper evo 212+ but found the h80 for the same price refurbed. Im oc stable at 4.4ghz and havent seen temps over 40c with prime95 running. Probably leave it overnight see what happens. My case air flow sucks & i run all my fans as low as possible. Cable management is my favorite part of building. I'll never be happy tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

ah well then that's not too bad. nice! that's pretty decent for not many fans. i completely agree, i love cable management. i love sitting there and making sure it looks pretty as hell when i'm done. haha.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        Speaking of no charge problems....ever since I attempted to jump-start a motorcycle my m3 hasn't kept a charge...changed the alternator with a known good one and hooked up a voltmeter to it...reads zero when the car is on.

Cluster light works, main trunk fuse intact...no blown fuses
        Hi Mike,

There is a blue wire on the back of the alternator that is known to break. Mine looked good but was broken at the connector. This may be your problem.

Cheers,

Jim
        sigpic

Comment

Went to Oceanside Motorsports the other day for a tire tech talk and to see an old friend. A little wet out but that didn't scare the M5. Was a great event and actually learned a thing or two about tires. Be sure to check your pressures y'all!

Comment

Turbo m20 on a 2.7 bottom end. Water to air intercooler. Should be under $3k.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              Turbo m20 on a 2.7 bottom end. Water to air intercooler. Should be under $3k.
              not looking for a bmw engine other than the two i mentioned. it isn't going into a bmw.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

anyone know what it would cost to just pull the bottom of the trunk area.
                i'm considering to fixing it at the lowest possible price.

i can source some of the parts for cheap and have a place just weld it on/install it.

trunk ~$75
                tail trim ~$200
                various clips ~$50
                can(s) of cosmo spray paint + clear coat ~$45

#2 below:

if i decide to go this route, i'll just keep the car as a track car.

my feedback thread

Comment

do you want it to look like nothing happened? or just want to pound it out. A couple beers and a sledge hammer id say :)

if you want dirt cheap could probably find some vato on craigslist

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

well you couldn't tell the hammered parts, just the paint may be different depending on if i do it myself or i find someone who has some knowledge and would like to help me.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      do you want it to look like nothing happened? or just want to pound it out. A couple beers/carne asada/hookers & blow and a sledge hammer id say :)

if you want dirt cheap could probably find some vato on craigslist
                      +1 I whole heartedly agree.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

is this a party edwin? lol

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          is this a party edwin? lol
                          Nope, we're.still missing Miley & a wrecking ball to tear her up.

Comment

ah shit, let's get the biebs too.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                              ah shit, let's get the biebs too.
                              Nick has nothing to do with this. Leave him alone!

Comment

but i thought it was a party?

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X