This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm so lost. :(
    i was hoping to find an online calculator where i could just input all the specifications and let it output the total weight for me. or at the very least, a formula that i could solve myself.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

If you're trying to set up a camera rig travis hop on to e46 fanatics and search for gunmoto. he has a thread regarding his camera rig set up if i recall.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
        If you're trying to set up a camera rig travis hop on to e46 fanatics and search for gunmoto. he has a thread regarding his camera rig set up if i recall.
        already have all the equipment but i just want to choose the correct boom the first time and not go through trial and error.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          already have all the equipment but i just want to choose the correct boom the first time and not go through trial and error.
          1.5" aluminum pipe.

Google:
          The following post is a guest post from James Evins– an automotive photographer from Houston.  Hi! My name is James Evins, and I am going...
          HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
          i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
            lol i know what i'm getting. i just want to know what wall thickness to get. believe me i've been doing research for nearly a month now.

my feedback thread

Comment

I can do a stress and vibration analysis in solid works
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                http://sketchup.engineeringtoolbox.c...ubes-c_22.html

I can do a stress and vibration analysis in solid works
                awesome! i'll look into this website and play around with things.

how difficult would that be to whip up real quick?

thanks nigel!

my feedback thread

Comment

go to google and type atari breakout and click images.
                  you're welcome!

my feedback thread

Comment

ethirtyiS now has minions doing his bidding. That's the mark of a manager right there. Or pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                      ethirtyiS now has minions doing his bidding. That's the mark of a manager right there. Or pimp.
                      haha, just seeking some help from some good people. i would return the favor any day. plus i haven't taken physics or any engineering math courses yet.

my feedback thread

Comment

guess it would depend on the mount
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

^The boss always knows less than his employees. Just knows how to manipulate them. ;-)

Comment

mounts are pipe clamps attached to suction cups. i mounted them onto my door and hung from them so they can withstand my weight of 165lbs so i am not whatsoever worried about the mount but rather the length of the boom and how much flex and bounce it will have. i'd ideally like to get something that will have little to no bounce but i will probably also be doing a triangular cable support system as well.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                              ^The boss always knows less than his employees. Just knows how to manipulate them. ;-)
                              haha this may be true in regards to formulas and whatnot buti'll get there one day though.

my feedback thread

Comment

All this mathematic's waffle is making my head hurt......... stop it.:hitler:

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X