This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registered smog free county.
    I totally forgot to hit you up about this when you mentioned it.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

No more smog ever !!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Double post

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

How does this non smog county stuff work??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

if i could do this in the IE id have no problem doing a swap then. Didn't want to deal with doing bar and having all that extra smog crap on the motor.
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
              I dont usually like cars post 9/11 but when I do, I like them with classic wheels
              It looks completely wierd to me...like tossing modern wheels on an e30 it's out of place.

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              You can pop in the LSD unit from any medium cheaper diff.
              Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
              I get stuck 3 wheelin all the time, I needa get an lsd soon
              Well that LSD supposedly has low mileage on it...If I snag it for 250 (is that a fair price?) then my 2.93 will be up for sale for an affordable amount (probably 200$) fluid was flushed a little over a year ago with mobil 1 75w90 with that additive for lsd i forget what it is called.

I can has no more smog?
              o rly nao?

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
              http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3782472887.html

Didn't realize how cheap these are now
              probably an autotragic with problems...but find a 6 speed version of that and oh my...the peepee touches.

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
              Dude, I want in on this! I cant register my car because it wont pass smog.

Did a little polishing up in my car today. New switches, gauge placement and boot. I am fucking beat.

EDIT: Buttjuice did the dash swap for me, he is the man! No more fissures in the dash.

nice boot what shifter is that i forget.

Comment

Dude, I want in on this! I cant register my car because it wont pass smog.

Did a little polishing up in my car today. New switches, gauge placement and boot. I am fucking beat.

EDIT: Buttjuice did the dash swap for me, he is the man! No more fissures in the dash.

That looks really good, I'm about to do the same with my old gauges...u drilled ur own holes right, where'd u get the material?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

@mcr drive: it's an AKG Motorsport DTM quick shifter

Chris, I have extra material and the drill bit. It's all yours to use.
                  sigpic
                  TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                  FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Good Morning guys!

No more smog ever !!!
                    Glad to see that worked out for you. Did you run your drivers license through the same place?

Cheers,

Jim
                    sigpic

Comment

Well that LSD supposedly has low mileage on it...If I snag it for 250 (is that a fair price?) then my 2.93 will be up for sale for an affordable amount (probably 200$) fluid was flushed a little over a year ago with mobil 1 75w90 with that additive for lsd i forget .
                      So the only thing holding you back from what you really want is $50? On second thought it might not be such a great idea with your history of working on e30s.

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                      Good Morning guys!

Glad to see that worked out for you. Did you run your drivers license through the same place?

Cheers,

Jim
                      Yeah. It was the same form. The DL change of address has a spot to put the vin #s of your cars. Still kept my mailing address and voting location.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

@mcr drive: it's an AKG Motorsport DTM quick shifter

Chris, I have extra material and the drill bit. It's all yours to use.
                        This is exciting ill hit u up when I hafta go to home depot

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Somebody sell me a black IS rear spoiler in great-excellent condition. :)

Comment

looking for parts befoe bimmerfest!!!

im looking both the right and left brake duct that mounts to the front valance.. please let me know if you have ant for sale!
                            thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by itsaustinn View Post
                              im looking both the right and left brake duct that mounts to the front valance.. please let me know if you have ant for sale!
                              thanks,
                              Ey whats up dude lol
                              Web Designer / Front End Developer
                              My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

haha whats up lol... still looking for those damn brake ducts=/

Comment

Working...
                                X