Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time ive driven the 327i in over a month and first time its in my driveway since i bought the alpine :D

damage :

Comment

Not sure why you're smiling...you broke an axle...that's not easy nor fun to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        Bleh... I've seen those before and they just look don't look right on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
          Bleh... I've seen those before and they just look don't look right on the car.
          no, reeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyy but seriously id rock the shit out of does
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

I'd want it just for the sake of it but I wouldn't rock it for long...just an occasion lulz sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
              Not sure why you're smiling...you broke an axle...that's not easy nor fun to fix.
              I broke it over a month ago and fixed it today, thats somthing to smile about

Comment

got these if anyone wants.

This 'Web Certificate' entitles you to $10 off of any purchase
                of $100 or more from our on-line catalog. Just make sure that you
                use it within the next four weeks (it'll expire after that).
                1363196955-588-169
                got email on 4/17/13
                and this

This 'Web Certificate' entitles you to $10 off of any purchase
                of $50 or more from our on-line catalog. Just make sure that you
                use it within the next four weeks (it'll expire after that).
                1361827301-308-008
                got the email 4/4/13

You can thank me later. these are from pelican to me but I dont need them atm. Someone jump on them

Comment

Broke my new Harbor Freight lathe. Why they built it with plastic gears Is beyond me. For $600 retail I'm sure there is enough of a profit margin to put $20 worth of Chinese metal gears.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Because Harbor Freigh Niguel. ;)
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Imma need the wrench tomorrow.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

E36 arches welded into E30 fenders.
                        10-15mm wider and taller

NEAT!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Dope. Link?

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Curious, how much wider is the rear of an e30s arches compared to the front? I know I have the same offset front and rear wheels, but the front needs a 12mm spacer to be flush whereas the front has about 3mm of clearance. E36 fenders integration might be onto something too!

Then again this could just be the hub distance from center of chassis is different front to rear?

Comment

Are you taking into consideration camber or do you have all that squared up?
                              I really don't know. Fender line up could be the same, and maybe control arms/trailing arms play more of a roll?
                              Because I know when you do a bastardized 5 lug setup, all sorts of wizardry happens with offsets.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Got off work early and decided that I needed to finally put in my sunroof panel. The panel didn't match my interior and it had rips so I was debating what to do and decided to use a water proof map. I figured what the hell, should only take maybe an hour. My sunroof was never aligned properly so that took me about 4 hours to fix. Fuck the sunroof!

What do you guys think? I think it adds a little pop. It's a map of big sur and surrounding areas.
                                sigpic
                                TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                                FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X