Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys didnt know that? This pic is off a 98 range rover engine intake.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Medusa

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Ben, you're lucky. All that stuff and cancelled/denied tows are documented in the system. I just say that I went outside and it wouldn't start.

I tend to have a history of cars that won't start.
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Maybe you should look up ben's history :rofl:

Comment

Am I doing it right?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
              Maybe you should look up ben's history :rofl:
              care to give some examples? Ive only had to use my services maybe 3 times in the past 2 years. I mainly have them because I hate going to the DMV and in the past I have paid wayyyy to much for basic tows.

Its funny how people think my cars brake down when they pretty much never do. Im never asking or looking for parts like some.

For a matter of fact none of my m20 cars have ever left me stranded waffleswaffleswaffles to issues.... I r3v my alpine but it still ran , my trans took a shit in the vert waffleswaffleswaffles to a bad t/o bearing..... thats pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                Ben, you're lucky. All that stuff and cancelled/denied tows are documented in the system. I just say that I went outside and it wouldn't start.

I tend to have a history of cars that won't start.
                Thats only happened once because I slipped and said i had just bought the car and I needed a way to get it home. When I called back I simply said the car wont start. No questions ask, they didnt ask for any info on the car. I just said white bmw.

Comment

Its not that we think they break down all the time. Its your questionable frugality. Like when your car was down forever because of a bad relay. Instead of spending $18 on a new one and making sure your never stranded for the same reason you put in another 25 year old relay. And you constantly state your cars need a new head gasket.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Gots some extra parts forsale if anyone wants

2 sets of hella US ellpisoids
                    1 set of early style bosch brick fogs
                    working 325e AFM
                    A harness pig tail good for merging harnesses to.
                    325e working cluster bad odo ( moto )
                    m20 fan w/ clutch
                    325e TB with tps
                    Chinese made aftermarket steering wheel
                    87 325i water pump used but looks good.
                    and a hand full of small stuff.

Ive been sitting on most of this to long.

I should have some cabs with 3 month old bushings forsale soon as my trees come in.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      Its not that we think they break down all the time. Its your questionable frugality. Like when your car was down forever because of a bad relay. Instead of spending $18 on a new one and making sure your never stranded for the same reason you put in another 25 year old relay. And you constantly state your cars need a new head gasket.
                      Lol , forever must be a week and a half when I cashed the alpine. No reason to buy a new relay when I have at least ten known working ones.

With my red eta I changed it for learning reasons and it was burning a bit of oil (it also had 300+k miles with org head bolts and all).
                      the vert I noticed a bit of milkiness under the VC so reason to change it.

What other cars have I said I needed to change the HG?

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        Are you talking about when I had fuel related issues two years ago? That wasn't a relay, that was the pump. And yes I used a old used pump from a 318i. Same pt number and all... well that worked just fine and was good enough to power the 19lbrs when I had the miller on my car.

Comment

Im pretty sure my cars are more reliable then 90% of the locals. I also beat my cars hard. When is there ever downtime. Im sure we could name a few ppl who dont daily their e30s due to issues....

Comment

haha most post ive had in over a month

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                              care to give some examples? Ive only had to use my services maybe 3 times in the past 2 years. I mainly have them because I hate going to the DMV and in the past I have paid wayyyy to much for basic tows.

Its funny how people think my cars brake down when they pretty much never do. Im never asking or looking for parts like some.

For a matter of fact none of my m20 cars have ever left me stranded waffleswaffleswaffles to issues.... I r3v my alpine but it still ran , my trans took a shit in the vert waffleswaffleswaffles to a bad t/o bearing..... thats pretty much it.
                              Didn't mean it like that more of joke, just like how mike said they keep records of all the AAA tow calls.

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                              haha most post ive had in over a month
                              Better get back to "work" and start spamming again :hitler:

Comment

because you're mad

Comment

Working...
                                X