X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    No. You blow in to the cap area.
    Essentially it is the same thing, you just don't have to bend over and get all that tasty liquid on your lips.
    sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

No. You blow in to the cap area.

I'm looking in to a wholesale account with them. R3Vgroup buy? Hows $40 shipped with 2 30ml flavors sound?
      your kidding thats a steal.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinxkrazy View Post
        et +15
        I always get confused on this too, is + outward and - inward or is it vise versa?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
          Essentially it is the same thing, you just don't have to bend over and get all that tasty liquid on your lips.
          I think your forgetting about the large coolant hose that goes in to the bottom of the tank. Your essentially trying to force the water from the bottle in to the system. If you just blow on the small line your just inputting more air. A coolant pressure tester would be ideal but most people don't have one.

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          your kidding thats a steal.
          Wholesale is $26 per pipe, $3 for 30ml flavor, and i assume shipping to the U.S. will be about $8 a box (average). Everyone can pick up their kit at the Van Nuys meet.

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          I always get confused on this too, is + outward and - inward or is it vise versa?
          - equals poke
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            A saw a riced out two tone e30 in anaheim the other day.
            Black top and red bottem.

Had a ridiculous m3 flap type spoiler.
            Kinda looked like the eurostop style of modding.

anyone here?
            lol Arys old car. Sold to a guy up north, s52 swapped, then sold again to the Anaheim guy.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I think your forgetting about the large coolant hose that goes in to the bottom of the tank. Your essentially trying to force the water from the bottle in to the system. If you just blow on the small line your just inputting more air. A coolant pressure tester would be ideal but most people don't have one.
              You're accomplishing the same result by blowing in the pisser line as you do by blowing through the large cap hole. Also, you aren't putting air into the system if you keep the coolant at a sufficient level in the tank. You're just pressuring the coolant to exit the bottle and circulate through the system. I've done it this way 100's of times with a 100% success rate.

Comment

Your saying remove it from the radiator end? I thought he was saying remove it from the bottle end. Even so it seems like you can move a greater volume quickly by not blowing basically in to a restrictor. I usually have to fill the bottle 2-3 times on a complete flush.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

How far is Jim's place from la? Might pick up a 5 speed swap

Originally posted by yert315
                  Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Your saying remove it from the radiator end? I thought he was saying remove it from the bottle end. Even so it seems like you can move a greater volume quickly by not blowing basically in to a restrictor. I usually have to fill the bottle 2-3 times on a complete flush.
                    Yes from the radiator. The nipple on the radiator is then the highest point in the cooling system. Blow through until no bubbles. Done. I never had an issue with restriction blowing through the line. And I'm not bending over like a 6th street whore while I'm at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
                      How far is Jim's place from la? Might pick up a 5 speed swap
                      Ironman e30 jim ?

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                        You forgot to give me the info.
                        fb message.

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                        i have a feeling your coolant mixture maybe off. what are you running? 50/50 mix ?

I say do a coolant flush, & dont forget the coolant plug on the block.
                        mixture shouldn't matter. you can run distilled water just fine. as a matter of fact, i've run distilled in all of my cars and have never had an issue qith overheating, even at the track, never goes above midpoint.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

I tried out the M Pars off the M5 on the 540/6 today.

Unfortunatly, the 275/35 R18's in the rear rub on compression. I guess she sits a little too low. :( Back to the old wheels until the staggered Style 5's are done.

Cheers,

Jim
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                            fb message.

mixture shouldn't matter. you can run distilled water just fine. as a matter of fact, i've run distilled in all of my cars and have never had an issue with overheating, even at the track, never goes above midpoint.
                            It does a bit. Water is what cools the engine. Coolant prevents water from freezing and corrosion in the system.

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                              And I'm not bending over like a 6th street whore while I'm at it.
                              Just before and after?

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                              I tried out the M Pars off the M5 on the 540/6 today.

Unfortunatly, the 275/35 R18's in the rear rub on compression. I guess she sits a little too low. :( Back to the old wheels until the staggered Style 5's are done.

Cheers,

Jim
                              Bolts are sitting in a jar of paint stripper. I'll put them in a jar of vinegar in a couple hours.
                              Last edited by einstein57; 07-12-2013, 11:52 AM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

12 miles of biking from pasadena to huntington park is not friendly on the man bits...

Comment

Working...
                                X