Clear All

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
    Nice, thanks!
    sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
      What a drag! Attorneys just take your money .............BUT CAN GET YOUR DAUGHTER BACK TO YOU from you exwife !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

In your case it was worth it my friend! Of course money was no object....

Cheers,

Jim
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
          That's nuts, how do you find these videos?

It's dope how they rock that shit in Japan but if you do that in the states it would be considered "rice"
          These vids find me. They're Rocket Bunny vids got mad style too. Love it. Like Tarantino directed it.

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
          What would you do?

Some bitch hit me this morning.... I wanted to break her face in, until she came out of the car in a robe crying... I still hate her though.
          Sorry bro, but the delphin curse lives on. :(. Pretty sure its bitten all us delphin owners at least once.
          Last edited by E30_Pare; 07-25-2013, 03:24 PM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Well, it took nearly a month, but I got it! I officially start my new position in Fullerton/ Yorba Linda in September. I hope my 24v swap will be done by then, worst case Im flying back up to Seattle for a wedding on September 21 and I can drive my car back down...

now I just need to find a place? anyone have a room for rent?? Orange county? Just me and my tools
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hello mr 8. I think your in mr 9s way. He has an appointment with mr 10.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

You dirty whore.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Congrats on the job 2man. Scope out Craiglist might get lucky there.

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                    What would you do?

Some bitch hit me this morning.... I wanted to break her face in, until she came out of the car in a robe crying... I still hate her though.

dude, that sucks.

Only get a lawyer if you are hurt. no lawyer will take your case for just property damage. there is no money in it for them.

If its only property damage use the California Dept of Insurance as you ultimate threat. insurance companies fear them more than lawyers.
                    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

My lawyer ended up taking 1/3 out of my settlement, but way better than anything else I would of got + free massages 3 days a week.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

for you vape heads.

36mg of nicotine. woahh.
                        thinking of trying this.

I just bought a pinapple colada one and it tasted like fruity body spray.
                        Through it away after the 3rd puff. :/

Comment

Jeez thats way to high nic. Try vapedudes. Their flavors are dame spot on. You may need to steep them for a couple days to get the full flavor since theyre made to order.

So far ive got Belgian Blue Waffle, Strawberry Ice, Cool Melon.
                          Not a fan of the waffle, but it does taste like waffles LOL. Cant hate since it taste like it should just not my fav. Strawberry is pretty good. Flavor is there & the menthol hit is nice. Cool melon is spot on too.

Probably going to order more ice flavors. Maybe see what the rave is about the Black Honey.
                          their 50/50 pg/vg is the best mix ive tried. Extra Flavor, 6-16mg nic.

fbfree code for a free sample juice. Only 15 ppl a day once a customer. So might have to try a couple times.
                          Last edited by E30_Pare; 07-25-2013, 05:24 PM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

made in usa?
                            I'm afraid of smoking chinease lead.

Comment

Yup straight out of Texas

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                                In your case it was worth it my friend! Of course money was no object....

Cheers,

Jim
                                Terry was fortunate enough to win that battle, even though it is a pricey battle at that, the family law attorneys are just as scummy as the "ambulance chasing" ones.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X