This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    that's always been audi, even now newer audi owners spend more time in the dealer loaner car then they do their own :rofl:
    this ^^^^^^^^^^ is oh so true !!!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hey Turge I got a car for you, Runs and drives, $1000

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        Hey Turge I got a car for you, Runs and drives, $1000
        What is it?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
          You won't want to own the S4 after working on it. Such terrible design choices, especially when you have the correct part number, but it still won't work as you have the revision, but the part it mates to is the older revision, yet there is little information on it. Oh, and the suspension.....blows. If you are worried about running costs, the S4 eclipses the E36 M3s.
          I own one now. Everything you said may be true for the b5 and newer chassis. I have a C4 (old 5 cylinder turbo beast). Suspension is painfully similar to BMW and simpler in some ways. The old Audis are always looked down upon because they are misunderstood and fall into the category the news ones do, which is unfortunate. Easy to work on. Have more options than any e36 had. It does weigh more than the moon though.

Point is, I'm selling mine and its better than an e36. So there.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
            What is it?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
            89 Jaguar XJS V12

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

An e36 m3 isn't worth it ; they are POS's that weigh more than a tank. Sure, they have "upgraded" interior pieces , and are more luxurious. But IMO they aren't worth it. That's why I got back into an e30.

Comment

Is it dangerous to have blow-by smoke expel near, as in inches, a downpipe/exhaust?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                  An e36 m3 isn't worth it ; they are POS's that weigh more than a tank. Sure, they have "upgraded" interior pieces , and are more luxurious. But IMO they aren't worth it. That's why I got back into an e30.
                  Are you sure it wasnt because you wanted to sell your car and make a quick buck, and thats what you want to do again with now another e30?

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                    Are you sure it wasnt because you wanted to sell your car and make a quick buck, and thats what you want to do again with now another e30?
                    I didnt try to make any money off of the e36, i tried to recuperate some of the money- but that didnt happen and its okay. I actually lost a few grand.

I have made a choice to keep the e30 its no longer for sale. a few special things coming for it soon too... :up:

Comment

I didnt try to make any money off of the e36, i tried to recuperate some of the money- but that didnt happen and its okay. I actually lost a few grand.

I have made a choice to keep the e30 its no longer for sale. a few special things coming for it soon too... :up:
                      i heard you got 4k on top of the cardinal s52 e30. and then was trying to sell parts from it. sounds like you made a killing.

i disagree on all levels. bmw's may not have been made as good as the e30s and similar but they extremely great dd's and weekend track cars. and the weight to hp ratio is practically the same between the two.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        i heard you got 4k on top of the cardinal s52 e30. and then was trying to sell parts from it. sounds like you made a killing.

i disagree on all levels. bmw's may not have been made as good as the e30s and similar but they extremely great dd's and weekend track cars. and the weight to hp ratio is practically the same between the two.
                        It was actually $3000 + HKS GT30. but why does that ever matter? I didn't make a killing, still lost money. I was able to recover some of my money. Still lost about $2500. Are you comparing weight to power on an e30 s52 or stock for stock?

Comment

Whats wrong with making a killing when selling a car?

lets hear it.
                          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                            Whats wrong with making a killing when selling a car?

lets hear it.
                            Not sure there is anything wrong with that. I guess these guys only like to make a few pennies when they sell a car.

Comment

I think it has more to do with people who consider themselves enthusiast don't sell their car. Unless its to buy a cleaner version of the same car. Picking up side flips is a little different.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i like my e30s well done.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X