Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you guys know much about Canoga Park? I've got a friend that's looking for a roommate and is wanting me to move in with him. I'd be moving from Iowa directly out to Cali.
    Everything I read online says that Canoga Park is run down/dirty and a high crime/gang area.
    Any insight?

Edit: I should note that the Apartment is on Topanga Canyon Blvd so it seems to be more on the west side of Canoga
    Last edited by noE30; 11-24-2013, 07:23 PM.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

well it really depends on what part of canoga park. what's the cross streets? or the address? topanga and what?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Coming from the Midwest, it pretty much doesnt matter where you go, when you first move here, chances are within two or three blocks you at all times, could be what you consider a third world country...then after a few years u realize thats where the good tacos are

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
            Coming from the Midwest, it pretty much doesnt matter where you go, when you first move here, chances are within two or three blocks you at all times, could be what you consider a third world country...then after a few years u realize thats where the good tacos are
            That reminds me if anyone is in the JMP area. There's a bomb roach coach next to their building at night. Best I've ever been to. Their Habanero hawt sauce is da bidness too.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Anyone in San Diego have an extra oil pan? Down here from SF for thanksgiving and mine got a small crack.
              '91 Laguna vert
              '89 Bronzit 325i
              '87 Royal Blau 325 Four door

Comment

Pops blew the headgasket on his DD, and doesnt want to throw anymore money at it. SO looking for a work truck! Preferably a Vdub rabbit truck anyone got leads?

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Got my seats re-dyed just in time for Archie Fest 3 next weekend! Looking forward to kicking it with the LA crew.

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                    I'm thinking about parting my e34. Anyone need anything or wanna buy the whole car? Nothing's wrong with it, just has an out of state title
                    In

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                    Ig:ryno_pzk
                    I like the tuna here.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

lawdy those seats so minty.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                        In
                        for parts or the whole thing?

Comment

Dem seats hnnnggg !!! They look so soft...

Comment

Decided to pull the automatic Trans/without removing the motor. Got all the bolts out, but it seems that the dip-stick tube is preventing the trans from coming fully apart from the motor. Would i need to fully remove the dipstick? (really hating this automatic Trans right about now)

Any help is appreciated
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Cut that shit off if it's a problem. just unbolt the TC first unless you want a giant mess.
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

someone get one of these and trade the interior for my interior

Comment

Working...
                                X