X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Got a new cat now my car drones :sad:
    Drive it through San gabriel or Alhambra...That should quiet it up real quick.

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
    I got a dog, doesnt seem to affect performance at all
    That's because all you need is the leg for performance. I hear greyhounds give you the fastest shifts.

Comment

everyone knows that truck nuts shaves your quarter times by 2 secs...

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Paging pare!!! Shoot me a text 310.658.3696 got a question for you
        sigpic

1985 528e turbo project sold
        1987 325is Hellrot _ r.i.p
        1988 Seta Alpine white _ impound
        1987 325is Delphin Gray_sold
        1987 325is Zinno _ ?sold
        1988 325is Alpine White _sold
        1991 318i Zinno Gone....

Current:
        1988 s52 325ic Shwartz
        1968 2002 PROJECT JBRIDGE
        1992 525i/5 Glanzschwarz DailyCruiser

BAVARIANS AND SCANDINAVIANS DON'T GET ALONG...
        NEiTHER DOES MY LEFT AND RIGHT NUT
        BUT HEY TOGETHER THEY MAKE ONE HELL OF A FUCKING TEAM:)

Comment

lolwut did i just watch

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
            Yea you're right however the whole game has changed from what we had in the late 80's and the 90's it's more about "can we make a dance to it" or "will this sell a million copies" and less about what needs to be said for the movement and rap with actual content, influential messages, and street value.

DT.
            QFT

anyone read this yet?

Big Ghost speaks on Miley Cyrus, Kanye Kardashian & the most FOH (fuckouttahere) worthy moments of 2013 in this exclusive best of 2013 list for okayplayer

So pumped for some shows coming up, sadly I cant go to one of them :(

Zion I has a show on the 22nd in Santa Ana for $5 at the Observatory. I'll be there.

Step Brothers ( Evidence & Alchemist ) have a show at the El Rey on 2/5. I want to go so badly but I have my Series 7 test the next morning at 8am. fuckin priorities...
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

"The illest fuckin nigga in a cardigan sweater" that line jade me rollin!

DT.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Shut your pie hole and reply with "yes I picked that MTECH 2 clean"
                It was a rep piece of junk
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

My job is so f***ing unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the f***ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big f***ing dog to work. Every f***ing day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single f***ing day.

Anyway, I drive these f***tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and sh*t.

Comment

hahahahahaha so much info

Comment

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

ruh-roh

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Every time I call kinecta for a payoff I talk to a 'shantiquilla' or a 'laquonda' or a 'domicellia' or some other ghetto named person and they're never really helpful. Or is this a different job?

Auto Club is always hiring, homie. Ever hear back on that app?
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                            I got a dog, doesnt seem to affect performance at all
                            Got one too! Car has more of a growl now
                            Web Designer / Front End Developer
                            My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              Every time I call kinecta for a payoff I talk to a 'shantiquilla' or a 'laquonda' or a 'domicellia' or some other ghetto named person and they're never really helpful. Or is this a different job?

Auto Club is always hiring, homie. Ever hear back on that app?
                              Nope never did unfortunately, as for your "onda" matter when you call are you calling the normal number? That leads to the member contact center where people are in and out constantly...Text me tomorrow to remind me and I will see if maybe I can get a better number for you.

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
                              Got one too! Car has more of a growl now
                              Nice growl, looks like a good lightweight mod.

Comment

Hey mcr driver, just curious where do you work?

DT.

Comment

Working...
                                X