• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turge View Post
    Driving drunk eh?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Not at all. Hanging playing cards...

Comment

Morning yo
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Sup
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Justin bieber got a dui,resisting arrest,was smoking pot and street racing in Florida .....wtf? lol
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
            Justin bieber got a dui,resisting arrest,was smoking pot and street racing in Florida .....wtf? lol
            such a badass, I wish I could be half as cool as him.

Comment

Have you seen the side by side pic of him and Miley Cyrus?

Pure hilarity :rofl:

Comment

bout time.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  I lold. :rofl:

Comment

All bullshit aside, in that pic, it looks as if the kid is starting to tweek.

Comment

Fuck that guy! The only time he should be mentioned here again is if its a link to his obituary.

Comment

So I wanted to paint my intake manifold and valve cover but the PO already sprayed it this gaudy chrome color. I'm assuming I need to get that off before anything but how would i go about doing that? Could I get away with sanding it or do I need to sandblast
                        Web Designer / Front End Developer
                        My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Beibs needs to get his ass torn b4 his kiddy balls drop. Watched his trial tryin to act all hard :rofl: its all downhill from here. Next comes rehab then babies with Lindsey lohan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
                            So I wanted to paint my intake manifold and valve cover but the PO already sprayed it this gaudy chrome color. I'm assuming I need to get that off before anything but how would i go about doing that? Could I get away with sanding it or do I need to sandblast
                            go get some aircraft paint remover if you decide to do it yourself. a few coats of that and perhaps some sanding will do the job. however, if you don't want to get messy and spend time on it send it to get sandblasted.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

So, I'm bored as shit this morning and I start to troll FB. Come to find out, that there are alot of naive but helpfull dumb asses on there.
                              It's fucking hilarious, that someone get so into a silly conversation of "i or e" motors..... Lol

FB trollin = priceless.

Comment

any one have 2 5x120 Style 7 15x7 wheels? I have a buyer in Palm Springs for ya

Comment

Working...
                                X