• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a good g260?

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
    1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
    1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
      anyone have a good g260?
      Nope but I have a G240 for the 318 guys.

Cheers,

Jim
      sigpic

Comment

Good things are coming Jim.....good things !!;) Hopefully buy August 31st for the Big socal euro in San Diego.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Im about to head to LAX to fly back up to Seattle to pick up my E30. I get 1200 miles to "test" the new 24v motor. I should be arriving back just in time for the South End gtg on Sunday. See you guys there!
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
            I hope everyone has a good weekend! Im about to head to LAX to fly back up to Seattle to pick up my E30. I get 1200 miles to "test" the new 24v motor. I should be arriving back just in time for the South End gtg on Sunday. See you guys there!
            Safe travels Sir.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Is there a So Cal distributor for Hella lights where i can say potentially pick up a replacement this weekend?
              Being the idiotic clutz that i am, i just dropped one of the Hella Quartz lights i ordered off BavAuto and now i would like to have a 2nd working headlight and let this go.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                that's what I call a test drive ! Safe travels take a ton of pics and enjoy your car most of all.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                  TGIF! Drove the M5 in to work this morning. So in love with this car.
                  Some thing is really off with my M5 you think you (or some one with S38 experience) can take a look at it with me, please?

DT.

Comment

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

dam i kind of dig that plate filler.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                        anyone have a good g260?
                        There is one in the sun valley yard. Good I dont know but its of a eta

Comment

Does that trunk lid have an integrated spoiler?

DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
                            Does that trunk lid have an integrated spoiler?

DT.

I didnt even notice that. Camaro style ew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Yes it does. There was a company that offered this conversion back in the day.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                                Remove the cluster and the brake lining light. ;) Brake lining light and fog lights are most definitely not required. I could see the high beams being an issue though. Sounds like you need to find another shop. I know there's one here in Tujunga, CA that's easy to deal with but that's not exactly close for you.
                                Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                                Agreed, the guys I went to that were in Van Nuys area were super chill. My brake light switch was actually bad so the lights didnt go on at all. They let me run home and change it and they just made sure lights turned on and that the brakes had pads.

I know its not close but if all else fails it might be worth the drive.
                                Thanks Guys will see If my efforts are worth it. If not I will definitely go elsewhere.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X