Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fiancee has Farmers and they gave us a decent quote. This damn Benz is so expensive to insure
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

plate says "m20"

Comment

Simon he did it again

Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
          Simon he did it again
          :hitler:

all good honestly, Im a little jealous he spots so many E30s.

I drove up and checked out Charlies (Sh3rparking) car and the drive up Topanga Canyon to his house. His driveway took my iS lip as a souvenir, and it makes wonder how long I will actually have this lip :rofl:
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            I'll be in Monterey so I will also not be attending...

in other news, what insurance companies do you use? Ive had Progressive and AAA and I switched to AAA and all was fine and dandy until this most recent experience where one hand has no idea what the other is doing.... :hitler:
            Esurance

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
            Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
            LED Bulb Thread
            R6 LED Review

Comment

I drove up and checked out Charlies (Sh3rparking) car and the drive up Topanga Canyon to his house. His driveway took my iS lip as a souvenir, and it makes wonder how long I will actually have this lip :rofl:
              Glad you made it!

Honestly, thats one of the best features about the is lip. It pops off pretty easily, and flexes nicely so you'll never break it. Ive ripped it off so many times and it was the only front end part that survived the accident.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
              '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
              Shadetree30

Comment

I wonder if I need to buy new clips or something??? I heard that they require 8 clips but you can have 10 holding it on and I have 10 on mine, so I dunno...
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

The plastic clips do get brittle over time or if you hit something hard enough they will break. Just buy another set and call it a day. I always keep extra one's on hand for back up. ;)
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Woot, I should start a build log soon, but stoked to get in my Fabspeed S54 ceramic coated headers!

Comment

Hey if it was an eBay one, it would of been cracked to pieces from that :-)

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                        Glad you made it!

Honestly, thats one of the best features about the is lip. It pops off pretty easily, and flexes nicely so you'll never break it. Ive ripped it off so many times and it was the only front end part that survived the accident.

How is your IS lip so durable? I'm on my 3rd one lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                          How is your IS lip so durable? I'm on my 3rd one lmaoo
                          Did you buy oem? Mine is really flexible. Ive smooshed it on one or two parking curbs, ran it over, put it through a front end accident and ripped it off in my driveway (when I screw up the approach) like 25 times. Its totally unfazed.

Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                            Did you buy oem? Mine is really flexible. Ive smooshed it on one or two parking curbs, ran it over, put it through a front end accident and ripped it off in my driveway (when I screw up the approach) like 25 times. Its totally unfazed.
                            that driveway is really a bitch and without an ebrake it makes it even worse!
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

that driveway is really a bitch and without an ebrake it makes it even worse!
                              It is. I have some wood set aside to build a little ramp. Otherwise i rip the damn lip off the car like every other time

Shadetree30

Comment

H.F (hella flush)

"remove before flight" on sick tow hook. for sure a member here?
                                Last edited by LowR3V'in; 05-19-2016, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X