Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess what ? Dropped the price of my m3 down to 5700 obo . spread the word!!!

Comment

^Is the engine for sale? I could use a spare engine in my garage for the e30....
      Last edited by R3Z3N; 06-18-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
        ^Is the engine for sale? I could use a spare engine in my garage for the e30....
        yeah you buy engine for 5700 and it comes with a rolling shell

Comment

sup

Comment

did fb just crash?

Comment

Sup people.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hey ladies................. Fellas!!!
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

fuck being at work. I rather be eating pizza drinking beer and working on my cah
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

http://jalopnik.com/deadmau5-is-sell...ist-1591592274

the comment feed makes for a good read
                    - 91 318is - let the fun begin

WTB: Bilstein Sports/Koni Sports - IE3/HR Springs

Comment

Does anyone know of a meet that goes down in Alhambra?

Comment

How difficult/easy is it to register a Washington car here

I wanna get this car for my little brother

DT.

Comment

Need to be careful bro with buying outta state cars. Need to do a carfax first,wont pass smog,rust,vin verification etc etc
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

it'll be a bitch since the reason they're selling it is because it won't pass smog
                            Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Talked to seller, he says that it doesn't fail smog, they just never tried to smog it here in California

DT.

Comment

I wouldn't count on that. No one sells a car because it runs too good. Not sure why anyone would drag a car all the way down from Washington to turn around and sell it for a third of what it costs to get it down here (either drove it for $500 dollars in gas or hauled it with a $300 dollar car hauler + fuel).

Now maybe he is telling the truth that he didn't actually attempt to smog it here. But that doesn't mean it didn't fail in Washington and/or he ran it through a check here to see if it had a chance of passing without actually submitting results to DMV. Either scenario would still technically be "not failing" in California.

You might get lucky and get a great deal. But the law in California states sellers are responsible for smog. Anytime a listing states the buyer deals with smog you have to ask yourself why they don't just go pay the $60 dollars and make it more sellable.

Realistically, expect to be buying a new cat, smog, plates & registration at a minimum so bargain accordingly.
                                Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Working...
                                X