Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to Anime Expo at the LA Convention Center 4th july? Would be cool to meet up with with someone from here while the gf geeks out.

Comment

come back to scgc and i get a great laugh.

and jim, matt's in new york, so he's too busy vacationing or whatever that thing you get once a year for a couple days is called.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Good Morning Guys!

TGIF!!!

Travis,

Matt is addicted to this site, I am sure he is still watching whats going on. I was just kidding anyway. LOL

Cheers,

Jim
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning Jim,

Just wanted to throw this out your way.
          July is quickly aproaching us and, not leaving room for SD BBQ planning.
          I'm gonna get the thread started and hopefully the SD heads will follow suit, if it's not up within a couple of days with an August date to be held.

I'm sure you already know, the Dirty Dozen will be present and representing L.A. to the fullest. :pimp:
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Good morning Jim,

I'm gonna get the thread started and hopefully the SD heads will follow suit, if it's not up within a couple of days with an August date to be held.

I'm sure you already know, the Dirty Dozen will be present and representing L.A. to the fullest. :pimp:
            sooooo uhhhh wait a minute, bbq in sd!? where and when
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Good morning Jim,

Good Morning,

I agree and tried to motivate Derick but as you may well know the SD heads are getting far and few between these days with SoCalE30 being a dead site. I will be happy to help however I can but just don't have the time right now to head this up. Thanks for your help. Once the thread is started I will post it up a link on S14 to try to get some local M3's there also.

Cheers,

Jim
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning gents
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

No worries Jim, we poked your SD behinds before, to get things moving. I guess nothing has changed in the last 5 years......
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

We are a sad bunch down here....

Cheers,

Jim
                    sigpic

Comment

No worries, we poked your SD behinds before :giggle:
                      Ed :tsk:
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

SD BBQ? I have yet to meet with any local SD dirty 30's :( but I am down for this and to help out with planning if needed.
                        1993 BMW 325iC -S52

Comment

Had a clean slammed alpine coupe e30 pace with mr on the freeway from lynwood all the to my area of torrance. Looked andsoinded nice. Gold rs reps i think . Driverside highbeam delete.
                          I noticed you wanted to pull up next to me but you never had a chance.

Comment

Was that a benhooper kill story? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                              Had a clean slammed alpine coupe e30 pace with mr on the freeway from lynwood all the to my area of torrance. Looked andsoinded nice. Gold rs reps i think . Driverside highbeam delete.
                              I noticed you wanted to pull up next to me but you never had a chance.
                              Put that in your CL ad, it will sell instantly.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X