X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what pushed you over the edge?
    sigpic

Comment

dude sometimes u just want a smoke. I get it, havent really smoked daily for almost 2 years now. Every now and then I buy a pack, but that its.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
        dude sometimes u just want a smoke. I get it, havent really smoked daily for almost 2 years now. Every now and then I buy a pack, but that its.
        same, I never really got addicted to it but I had a phase where I would smoke daily to take the edge off. then one day I was over it and just stopped cold turkey. however, i'll still have some smokes now and again, especially after a few cervezas ;D

1991 325i
        flickr
        @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
          what pushed you over the edge?
          work related BS.

I work in Banking, Investments specifically and I had my last test today for an Investment License. Its a pass/ fail test written by lawyers and I missed it by 3questions. Now I have to wait a month to take it again. Ive been taking these tests all year and was really hoping to have them behind me finally... I only had one, but now that I own a pack it will be gone in a few days.

Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
            I haven't driven the e30 lately but it's the faded bronzit. I've seen a red vert, a black sedan, and I think a white coupe as well, but haven't written them notes.. yet.

Click the link in my sig below for pics. Lots and lots of pics.

Oh ya I've seen the red vert, it's pretty sweet. The one with the M badges right? I wonder if he's a member
            Build Thread

Comment

I went though a phase where I would smoke when I would drink and one day just quit. Weird because the smell of smoke would bother me when I wasn't smoking but when I was smoking it didn't bother me at all hahaha
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

When I take a shit the smell doesn't bother me but when I smell shit and it's not me
                then it bothers me.

Comment

Same ^
                  IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Very insightful infoe guys., please carry on. :crazy::crazy:
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i like the smell of cigs in a e30. lol

Comment

Well its official now.................Im a Grand-pa.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

.....And the first picture i get of my grand daughter is her breast feeding.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            Well its official now.................Im a Grand-pa.
                            Awesome, Congrats! Let the spoiling commence.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                              .....And the first picture i get of my grand daughter is her breast feeding.
                              titties!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                titties!
                                Disgusting........

Congratulations to you and the wife Terry, can we now change the date of the big bear drive? ;D
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X