X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Start3r?
    I'll have to check everything tomorrow because have 14 hours of work today

I'm trying to get an e39 to daily, though.

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

Comment

Would good condition plastic bumpers (and all associated hardware) be an even trade for euros? The rear modification seems to be too daunting of a task for my skillset.

1991 325i
      flickr
      @sambhaskins

Comment

yes.

go euro!! plastics can be had with patience at yards anyway

if you can do that, you're on the better end of the deal IMO
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
          yes.

go euro!! plastics can be had with patience at yards anyway

if you can do that, you're on the better end of the deal IMO

I just really have to find someone that would be willing to trade is the issue, I still plan on welding up the rear valence though ;D

1991 325i
          flickr
          @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
            lol i told him that. i told him I'm not sure if the part that mates to the block will fit onto the motor. He even asked the seller and he said he doesn't know lol
            If it had a factory oil cooler, check the oil filter mount in which is where the oil cooler would have attached, see if the an fittings are the same. If so then yes he will just need to figure out how to attach it, it may bolt up where the factory oil cooler did, or it might not.

If it did not have a factory oil cooler, then he will need a sandwich plate to add it.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Almost got everything worked out for my move / living situation, but I need a garage still. Anyone know of a good place or a person looking to rent out a garage?
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                If it had a factory oil cooler, check the oil filter mount in which is where the oil cooler would have attached, see if the an fittings are the same. If so then yes he will just need to figure out how to attach it, it may bolt up where the factory oil cooler did, or it might not.

If it did not have a factory oil cooler, then he will need a sandwich plate to add it.
                Told him to pass on it . thanks for the response

Comment

Got some staggered e36 DS2's at the junkyard today! =D

Comment

hey guys a while back i saw a thread where some one was selling LED plug and play trunk lights cant seem to find it at the moment. anyone know the link to it?
                    TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

I'm looking for an LSD upgrade for my m30 swap. Anyone got any leads? 3.25s, 3.46s, 3.64s is what i'm looking for.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure of this was posted before, but this is hilarious, lmao!

Regular Car Reviews: 1991 BMW E30 318i:http://youtu.be/FSgZGOCyYcY
                        Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                        LED Bulb Thread
                        R6 LED Review

Comment

There was threads, upon threads, upon threads about it dude. I think e30_pare posted it on here too.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I should've known... but oh well still funny.

Sent from my SGH-T769
                            Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                            LED Bulb Thread
                            R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by tAngo. View Post
                              hey guys a while back i saw a thread where some one was selling LED plug and play trunk lights cant seem to find it at the moment. anyone know the link to it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                                Oh if anyone has a fucked up oil pan they want to get rid of, I'd like to have it for an art project. K thanks.
                                Still looking

Currently building a badass coffee table
                                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
                                X