Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably go and bring a bud or two. I like the mountains.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Also, I finished my coffee table.

If you're wondering why I took apart this m20, just look at my sig pic.

Currently building a badass coffee table
      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Nice table but that shit is going to be a heavy ass table.
        Btw what mountain did you up to go see the snow?

Comment

Too down for a big bear drive.

That coffee table is bad ass, I'm jelly.
          IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
            Nice table but that shit is going to be a heavy ass table.
            Btw what mountain did you up to go see the snow?
            200lbs I think? When disassembled I can lift it. Otherwise it rolls on casters, which can be seen in the pictures.

I went up the backside of the San Gabriel Mtns, on the Angeles Crest Highway. I'm told Big Bear has snow but that's not where I went.

Comment

Guys! Please let me know if you see an e21 5-speed trans in the yards or for sale. I went to NINE yards this weekend and came up dry.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Fuckkkkkkkkkk nothing went right this weekend. Never looked so forward to Monday.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Good morning !!! I had a great time visiting with Jim (Ironman e30) on Sunday and thanks for holding on to those parts Jim !!!! Its always great to go down and shoot the shit with you.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                    Too down for a big bear drive.
                    Your nuts if your going to go now (black ice). I know i use to live there.It hides in the shaded areas of the road. When i use to live there i didn't drive my e30 after it snowed. Hell no !!!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yo, SoCal crew, any weeknight meets in LA? Justin and I are down here in SD, headed north shortly

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Where in LA will you be?

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                          Also, I finished my coffee table.

If you're wondering why I took apart this m20, just look at my sig pic.
                          Table looks pretty cool, why didn't you just set the glass over the pistons?
                          Originally posted by dvck
                          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            Your nuts if your going to go now (black ice). I know i use to live there.It hides in the shaded areas of the road. When i use to live there i didn't drive my e30 after it snowed. Hell no !!!
                            Hmm.. Never mind then, haha.!
                            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                              Hmm.. Never mind then, haha.!
                              Not trying to ruin a cruise for ya.......but i would rather see you with your car at the next meet. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                I guess this would be the appropriate time to mention during my snow excursion, I did crash... (not the bimmer.) Luckily we were able to lift the car out of the snow, and turned around and went home.

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                                Table looks pretty cool, why didn't you just set the glass over the pistons?
                                Because everybody else makes an upright table set on the pistons. BMW engines sit at an angle, so I made mine at more of an angle.

Comment

Working...
                                X