Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal General Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
    Lol
    Not gonna front, he's got a'lotta swag going on d0e.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

    Comment


      Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Not gonna front, he's got a'lotta swag going on d0e.
      Swag is cool. I don't have swag =(

      Comment


        Any shop reccomendations for spring/shock install in the LA area for a reasonable price?
        Instagram:@e30_henry :D

        Comment


          Originally posted by PogiMonster View Post
          Any shop reccomendations for spring/shock install in the LA area for a reasonable price?
          Try Offset Motorwerks. Looks like you're their neighbor being in Azusa and all.

          I suggest doing it yourself thigh, it's not hard and a good thing to learn. Alignment afterwards.

          1991 325iS turbo

          Comment


            5 drinks of bourbon and everything seems to be moving faster. I'm a lightweight and drinking isn't my thing. But I can't stop smiling, so that's nice.

            ALSO I need a front wheel bearing. Any recommended brands? I'm looking on Rockauto.com and they offer between $23 - $125 bearings. I've only hearing of the timken brand though, and coincidentally they are the $125 bearing. Need some advice.

            Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

            Comment


              Originally posted by PogiMonster View Post
              Any shop reccomendations for spring/shock install in the LA area for a reasonable price?
              Talk to Trey!

              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=238547
              BimmerHeads
              Classic BMW Specialists
              Santa Clarita, CA

              www.BimmerHeads.com

              Comment


                Can any of you help me to find a replacement cap for my style 4s. Somehow I lost 1 on the freeway.......
                Attached Files
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                Comment


                  Nearly shit my pants a min ago. Nothing worse than getting bubble guts in the car.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

                  1$ PShops PM me

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                    I guess i have to buy a track suit now.
                    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Who took a pic of "PhreshKid" ^^^^ next to an M3?
                    You're just jealous that gay guys like me
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Can any of you help me to find a replacement cap for my style 4s. Somehow I lost 1 on the freeway.......
                      They are $15new IIRC
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

                      www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

                      Comment


                        Who's selling a shell? Los Angeles area.
                        Originally posted by dvck
                        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

                        Comment


                          So this is pretty much the first time I've ever been full-time at my work since I gave my Manager the green light considering I'm on winter break from classes.
                          Lord, I don't know how some people do it. To stay static and/or comfortable accepting situations.
                          New goal: Be self-employed.

                          1991 325iS turbo

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                            You're just jealous that gay guys like me
                            Probably right.....

                            Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            They are $15new IIRC
                            From the stealership? I know ecs is selling them for $16.97
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              Who took a pic of "PhreshKid" ^^^^ next to an M3?
                              Hmmm... I don't see phreshkid next to an M3, but I do see Edwin next to a Zender-kitted 325 :mrgreen:
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                So this is pretty much the first time I've ever been full-time at my work since I gave my Manager the green light considering I'm on winter break from classes.
                                Lord, I don't know how some people do it. To stay static and/or comfortable accepting situations.
                                New goal: Be self-employed.
                                Now you understand the pain i have gone through the last 27 years................and i'm still doing it.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

                                garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X