• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Damn Edwin, Tinder date gone wrong?
    Unfortunately, yes.:hitler:
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
      I just want to thank Ryan, was the Catalyst R3v needed.

I didn't do anything amazing. I just want justice for what was done. Justice in the form of equality and fairness. Nothing more, nothing less.

But the sig looks cool. I'd rock it too if it didn't make me look like a self-promoting tool.

I was president for me HS and Senator for my college. Though elementary to real world politics, I played the game. In the end, the greatest underlying tone of politics in money, and who ultimately controls it. This is what I've learned.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
        I think the reason there isn't one yet is bc the community (r3v) is so widespread,
        Even the regional encompasses all of california, If there was a socal sub forum it'd be slow, ie; SCGC.

Im on LAFixed the bicycle forum, focused on LA and it has a job thread, works great there, active community within a close range.

What type of job are you looking for?
        im just looking for something to get out of retail, i cant deal with my current job anymore. i want to quit so bad but i need a check to pay bills n shit. maybe a warehouse job or something where i dont have to deal with customers face to face.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
          im just looking for something to get out of retail, i cant deal with my current job anymore. i want to quit so bad but i need a check to pay bills n shit. maybe a warehouse job or something where i dont have to deal with customers face to face.
          Ugh I know this feeling and feel this feeling everyday at my job. I work in grocery and working face to face with customers is a pain in the ass. I've applied to many jobs but can't even get a call or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            I actually work for a fix gear bike company in burbank, may need some warehouse dudes. It doesn't pay great but it's a decent job. You just have to listen to me tell you what to do
            91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
              I actually work for a fix gear bike company in burbank, may need some warehouse dudes. It doesn't pay great but it's a decent job. You just have to listen to me tell you what to do
              Hey can you pm me more info on that warehouse gig? Can use some more e30 monies and i've been in&out of the cycling industry for like over the past 6 years or so and think it's time to get back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by yungmike View Post
                Hey can you pm me more info on that warehouse gig? Can use some more e30 monies and i've been in&out of the cycling industry for like over the past 6 years or so and think it's time to get back into it.
                hey mike, back of the line brah, i asked first.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  Ugh I know this feeling and feel this feeling everyday at my job. I work in grocery and working face to face with customers is a pain in the ass. I've applied to many jobs but can't even get a call or anything.
                  ive been applying for the past few months and everytime i get something going, something else comes up and i cant take the job. or im not "qualified" enough to work for them

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                  im in for the gig man, just let me know when and where i need to be and ill be there, im really trying to get out of this shittty job.

Comment

I was applying for jobs from Craigslist and got nowhere, but then I updated my resume on careerbuilder and my phone started blowing up. But I also have skills. Employers like skills ;)
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      I was applying for jobs from Craigslist and got nowhere, but then I updated my resume on careerbuilder and my phone started blowing up. But I also have skills. Employers like skills ;)
                      can i has skills too?

Comment

vocational school is a good quick way to have a career in ~2 years... Its not what I did, but it is a good way to get out of the grind of a BS job
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

So...my girlfriend is in Hawaii with her tennis team for Valentines day weekend. :(

But. left me the keys to her Mercedes Amg Pkg E-class that's lowered with exhaust.

:woowoo:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

So...my girlfriend is in Hawaii with her tennis team for Valentines day weekend. :(

But. left me the keys to her Mercedes Amg Pkg E-class that's lowered with exhaust.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post

You have two girlfriends?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                                You have two girlfriends?
                                i tried making that post like 6 hours ago and it wouldn't load so i left my computer and went to class. then i came back home and tried making post again and it as still slow.

stupid macbook.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X