Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Z3 rack is the way to go. I don't know how I drove without it.
    sigpic

Comment

Fucking hell, I forgot to buy a 19 and 22mm socket. I was even at the store, walked right by them! Anyone near Torrance with these I could borrow please???

Currently building a badass coffee table
      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

You don't have a 19mm wrench? You can't quite fit a socket on the banjo bolts stock e30 rack.
        E30 tool kit works.
        Vice grips in a pinch.

Comment

The kits I got only went up to 18mm. Nuts.

Anyway I got them, thanks Mike!

Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by MAP_Mason View Post
            Speaking of e36's does anyone know where I can find a cheap one?
            I have a nice 98 318ti mtech 5spd manual for sale. pm me if interested.

Comment

Hey I was reading through the Camaro rear shocks thread and was just wondering what you think of them being matched with my IE race springs? Im pretty sure my Bilsteins are approaching the end of their life and am hoping the AGX would be a good replacement. I daily and track this car
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Morning ladies, I'm just gonna leave this here

Comment

Looking good Brett!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Hey I was reading through the Camaro rear shocks thread and was just wondering what you think of them being matched with my IE race springs? Im pretty sure my Bilsteins are approaching the end of their life and am hoping the AGX would be a good replacement. I daily and track this car
                    simon, i have no experience with the AGX camaro shocks.

but i've been running mustang shocks by Strange Engineering for quite some time now and they are also adjustable. They have a great range of stiffness and have lasted me more than 2 years with no faltering or signs of failure. i also like that they're all black.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone have Smoked Depos they wanna sell?

Comment

I really hate 318s.........

Does anyone have spare ECUs to test out? My brother is having a weird drain and we can't quite pin it down.
                        I posted on another thread to see if anybody can help, as well.

Short back story, the head gasket was done a while back. He has put maybe 300 miles on it since and this is the issue why he doesn't feel confident driving it around.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Make sure his little battery light works on the dash.

Comment

Yeah i had a electrical issue with the harness for the alternator on my 91 318is. Made my car run like crap.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Well guys if you know me then you know I go threw cars pretty fast. Saying that my 95 850 ( 855 ) turbo is up forsale. I have plans on picking up a new project tomorrow afternoon.
                              I daily my 855t5 and its only left me stranded once due to a snapped axle almost a year ago.

Im selling it cheap $1100 OBO
                              156k , clean title , tags good till April.
                              Since owning it ive replaced all vac lines with silicon. Plugs ,wire , cap and rotor are no more that 3 months old. Has poly upper and lower tq mounts. New radiator ( 4 months old ) Fuel filter was 3 months ago. Replaced both axles ( one is getting loud but I will replace ) After market boost gauge. Back on stock tune , has white 350cc injectors ( can include stock ) drill/slotted rotors and pads still got tons of life.

Anyways the wagon needs some work if you have OCD...

Clearcoat on hood/roof are going , rear bumper paint looks beat. Control arm bushings are done , needs alignment , front seats are torn up , headliner needs to be glued back. No AC no heater ( heatercore is bypassed and ac needs a charge )

Small hesitation between 3k and 4k ... idk what it is i was told is could be plug blow from boost to early.....

$1100 boys and girls drive it home and smash at 9psi!

Last edited by e30trooper; 01-29-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

My day was full of v8s. LS targa, 500 bb super bee, 440 charger, hemi road runner.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422563916.047687.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	7173378

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422563927.963620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	7173379

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422563942.363587.jpg