This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    So...my girlfriend is in Hawaii with her tennis team for Valentines day weekend. :(

But. left me the keys to her Mercedes Amg Pkg E-class that's lowered with exhaust.

:woowoo:
    So...my girlfriend is in Hawaii with her tennis team for Valentines day weekend. :(

But. left me the keys to her Mercedes Amg Pkg E-class that's lowered with exhaust.

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
    You have two girlfriends?
    with the same kinda car at the same dam time!?
    Originally posted by dvck
    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Pictures of girlfriend and/or burnouts :hitler:
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I should get a girlfriend. They can be so awesome most of the time.
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Fuuuck. Just found one of my uncles is in the ICU in critical condition.
          Had a skiing accident in Mammoth today, he hit a tree.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            I should get a girlfriend. They can be so awesome most of the time.
            But the e30 makes nice noises all of the time, unlike a girl who makes nice noises only some of the time.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Employers like skills ;-)
            Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            can i has skills too?
            Well, what do you like to do? What are your hobbies? You have skills in your hobbies, pick a hobby and find the market in which you can use your skills.

My hobbies include fabrication and fixing cars, so I got jobs in fabrication and fixing cars. I also watch dogs for people I know, and during the spring I BBQ at my neighborhood's baseball field's snack bar during games. All the jobs I've had have been given to me because I know someone there prior to working there. I tried the "apply to everything" game and got nowhere. I know the feels, man. That's not the way forward. Do what you like to do!

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
              I didn't do anything amazing...
              you didn't but did. Maybe for me it was a tad more the way J.Anderson came off, it always rubbed me the wrong way, since the first day I came to the forum.

Always waving his e-muscle around , hardcore bully, and he had his share of "studip/noobish" questions on threads, Beauty of the internet is most things linger around forever.

I feel we should be here to help each other out when we can, sure we joke around (I try to limit that to people I've met face to face and gotten a feel for, you never know if sarcasm is coming off as such on the web), but he was just a dick to anyone he felt inferior to him.

Ultimately people like him are the reason I stopped posting things about my car on the site and other mediums, I'm happy with my car and the things I do to it, don't need anything that comes with posting online about it.

im just looking for something to get out of retail...

I'll let you know what i find out today so you have options hopefully.

But the idea of getting some schooling/trade in your backpocket is the best advice you're getting.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                you didn't but did. Maybe for me it was a tad more the way J.Anderson came off, it always rubbed me the wrong way, since the first day I came to the forum.

Always waving his e-muscle around , hardcore bully, and he had his share of "studip/noobish" questions on threads, Beauty of the internet is most things linger around forever.

I feel we should be here to help each other out when we can, sure we joke around (I try to limit that to people I've met face to face and gotten a feel for, you never know if sarcasm is coming off as such on the web), but he was just a dick to anyone he felt inferior to him.

Ultimately people like him are the reason I stopped posting things about my car on the site and other mediums, I'm happy with my car and the things I do to it, don't need anything that comes with posting online about it.

Thanks man.

Officially announcing my candidacy for President of the United States of R3vmerica.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  vocational school is a good quick way to have a career in ~2 years... Its not what I did, but it is a good way to get out of the grind of a BS job
                  ^ this right here. i went to LA trade tech many moons ago. definitely paved the way for my career.
                  sigpic

Comment

^^ This is what i did too back in 1988. That's how i got into the automotive field with the help from my dad.;)
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

i think my gf's M3 rotors are warped. hearing a weird sound coming off them when im pressing the brakes.
                      Last edited by itskingsteelo; 02-13-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

i think my gf's M3 rotors are warped. hearing a weird sound coming off the when im pressing the brakes.
                        Same with my front rotors. I bought some cheap rotors off Amazon, and after like 5k miles, they shake up a storm on braking. Going to either get these skimmed and run new pads, or just grab new rotors and pads.

my fault for going cheap.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah man, i hear a weird squealing/friction noise coming off them, i dont get any shaking but i think it might be time to replace them, i wanted to see what you guys had to say about it first though just in case it might be another problem im not aware of.

Comment

Anyone have an opinion or anything to say about SolarCity?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                              Anyone have an opinion or anything to say about SolarCity?
                              For installing or canvassing?
                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

Comment

so, im no longer part of socal. moved to the beach in Alabama. Its been a long time since i posted.

i totally forgot that i made a for sale thread and came home to many PM's. but now i cant even find my thread hahaha i still have a few of the items that are being asked for. the rest were left in socal for the wolves. help me find my thread please? i have forgoten even how to use this site properly. kinda embarrassed
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X