• Show
Clear All

e90 m3 u know what i mean

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
      So my stepmom has been looking for a 4 door sporty car. I've been showing her Evos and I think she took the bait. Caught her looking up evo 10s on the interwebs today. Oh this is gunna be good. So far in the running is an e92 m3, evo 9/10, or a new Focus ST. What do you guys think is a better buy for a fun daily.
      if she drives a lot you should sell her on the idea of a 335D and when shes not looking, chip it
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
        e90 m3 u know what i mean
        yeah haha, aren't those cars a pretty far apart when it comes to price?
        Originally posted by Vokuhila
        I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

A e90 m3 compared to an Evo 10 are about the same used. In the 30k range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Hi pare
            Singer Vehicle Design.
            Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Anyone got an s50 for sale? :p

Comment

Heart is not enough, but having both a heart and soul is. Traveled to Apple Valley yesterday for this:

Jaywood, if you need any S50/2 parts tell me. I am parting out my engine, trans and wiring/electronics: head is cracked.

Comment

Was anyone working on there red e30 on jack stands today?
                  engine out, undercoated engine bay? 318is engine with a header in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    If you need any S50/2 parts tell me. I am parting out my engine, trans and wiring/electronics: head is cracked.
                    If you still have my number, please text me.

Also, if any of you have a lead on rear axels, let me know. I need a pair, the sooner the better.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                        Heart is not enough, but having both a heart and soul is. Traveled to Apple Valley yesterday for this:

Jaywood, if you need any S50/2 parts tell me. I am parting out my engine, trans and wiring/electronics: head is cracked.
                        this is exciting.

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        working on jacks raise that high is sketchy to me.
                        Originally posted by dvck
                        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          If you still have my number, please text me.

Also, if any of you have a lead on rear axels, let me know. I need a pair, the sooner the better.
                          Im Sorry i couldn't have been there to help yesterday Ed.:( I did everything i could.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            Im Sorry i couldn't have been there to help yesterday Ed.:( I did everything i could.
                            Hey Terry; I appreciate all you did from so far away, sometimes the planets don't align.

My apologies for intruding, on your time off man.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I will always try to be there to do things for my e30 community friends even though i'm 250 miles away bro. Never say never......
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Hey Terry; I appreciate all you did from so far away, sometimes the planets don't align.

My apologies for intruding, on your time off man.
                                My lifetime warrantied vatozone/oriely axles are holding up to my abuse so far and I've been hitting Angel's Crest every two weeks with my bud.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X