• Show
Clear All

How much of a spacer do I need to run a 10" wide et:15 wheel on a e30

Edit: both front and rear
    Originally posted by Vokuhila
    I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      I wonder what game Abe will go to next and take his followers with him? ...

I'm thinking skylines due too r32s now being legal. I hope the e30 continues to be the hipster car for awhile though. I'd like to be able to make money on it lol
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
        I'll sell you mine for $6k! I can tell you about is entire history since 1988.
        Lol. Send me some info. And if I like it we can talk about it.
        Instagram: @E30_Lue
        "Maggie": 1991 BMW 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
          I'm thinking skylines due too r32s now being legal. I hope the e30 continues to be the hipster car for awhile though. I'd like to be able to make money on it lol

R32 sedans though. <3

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
            How much of a spacer do I need to run a 10" wide et:15 wheel on a e30

Edit: both front and rear
            I've got a 9" wide wheel with 15 mm offset on my car and I'm using a 10mm up front to clear my coilovers. Doesn't hit the brakes at all.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
              I've got a 9" wide wheel with 15 mm offset on my car and I'm using a 10mm up front to clear my coilovers. Doesn't hit the brakes at all.
              I'm running a 5mm spacer to clear my coilovers with basketweaves. Do you think a 20mm would work?

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
                I'm running a 5mm spacer to clear my coilovers with basketweaves. Do you think a 20mm would work?
                I think 10 mm should work. Pepboys sells some 10mm spacers for like $5. I suggest just buying 1 and trying it out, it won't hurt.

Comment

Would easier to know if you both had the same coilover or design.
                  Tire width can also play a factor.

I need a 15mm spacer to clear my 9' et15 wheel in front with my unconventional coilovers.

Your rear should be fine btw. It will clear trailing arm as is,.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Anyone here have success or any insight on ITBs?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post

+1

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk
                      1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                      1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                      Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
                      1967 2002 parts car
                      1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        How much space do you have? Assuming you're new to E30's and might be a biiiit slow since you're learning, Trey can get it done in a jiffy.
                        He's touched just about half of all of SoCal's E30's with success with that specific job including my brother's car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=238547
                        Timing belt and coolant system refresh done by Trey today. Awesome work, easy to deal with, and a totally fair price. Much recommended, I'm going to bring my e30 to him for some more work for sure.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                        1992 e30 325iC w/ BBS RMs

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                          Would easier to know if you both had the same coilover or design.
                          Tire width can also play a factor.

I need a 15mm spacer to clear my 9' et15 wheel in front with my unconventional coilovers.

Your rear should be fine btw. It will clear trailing arm as is,.
                          Bc coils not ground control. I'm running a 5mm spacer to clear the stock basketweaves. Moving up to 255/50/17 on a 10" wide wheel front and back.

Et:15

Comment

This i have to see
                            PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                              Some great info here, the thread is for the M42 kit but if your building your own kit there is a lot of theory and technical info that applies to any case.

http://www.m42club.com/forum/index.p...&topic=18442.0 (this link won't work in Tapatalk M42club doesn't support it fully for some reason so copy link to your browser)

They have M20 kits as well
                              ENGINE PARTSFLY WHEELSLINKAGE ACCESSORIESTHROTTLE BODY KITSTRUMPETS SPACERSMANIFOLDS PLENUMS Race Head Development We offer porting and head flow development, flow testing & much more. See Everything We Do PRECISION PERFORMANCE COMPONENTS Our range of individual throttle bodies, race components and performance products are all designed, tested and assembled in house right from the first prototypes to finished products. Development and refinement Continue Reading

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
                              Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                              LED Bulb Thread
                              R6 LED Review

Comment

Lots of cool parts coming this week! Genuine iS lip, GC raised shock mounts (so I can finally install the new Koni's also), and also the most important one, the E34 throttle cable. I have a lot to do before the c&c this weekend, sadly the car wont look much different when Im done with the exception of the lip.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X