Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's lowered and it had one of those fish eye mirrors so I'd say he's an e30 guy

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
      i've never done an SCCA event. is it setup like BMWCCA where you have to work a whole session?
      Kinda. The practice days (saturdays) you usually get 12-14 runs. 6 runs per set. You do 2 work assignments. One early, one later about an hour each

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

Got it. Similar to BMW CCA. I'm going to try and make it to the el Toro event since it's 70 miles closer. Hopefully I'll see you there in my beater m30.

2man, do the el Toro event with us!
        sigpic

Comment

I'll go but i'll have to start getting ready like NOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Got it. Similar to BMW CCA. I'm going to try and make it to the el Toro event since it's 70 miles closer. Hopefully I'll see you there in my beater m30.

I want to, and ironically Ive tried twice to register for the BMW CCA event in San Diego and both times its rejected me. Then I remembered that I have a friend coming in town that weekend. Maybe its meant to be for me to join in on the 11th. Only problem is I have to be somewhere in the valley at 4pm that day, so it would be a short day for me. I will know more in the next day or two
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
              I'll go but i'll have to start getting ready like NOW

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              I want to, and ironically Ive tried twice to register for the BMW CCA event in San Diego and both times its rejected me. Then I remembered that I have a friend coming in town that weekend. Maybe its meant to be for me to join in on the 11th. Only problem is I have to be somewhere in the valley at 4pm that day, so it would be a short day for me. I will know more in the next day or two
              El toro is a really nice venue. Big space, big course.

Like I mentioned before, sign up now otherwise you might not make it in at all. If you don't think you'll be ready as the date approaches, you can cancel and be refunded as long as you do so by midnight wednesday prior to the event.
              '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
              Shadetree30

Comment

SoCal General Chat

I'm gonna sign up today

1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                1967 2002 parts car
                1994 318iS junked.

Comment

signed up, see you guys there
                  sigpic

Comment

I've only done the Speed Ventures autox at AutoClub. For the same price you don't have to work, but it's a small 40-second course. I've experienced only 1 bad/busy day, but still had a lot of runs. There's also no tech inspection and no scca requirement.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

i've done that one a few times too but they almost always run the same layout. El toro and SDBMWCCA events have longer courses that are a little more challenging.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whats up fellas...

Comment

Not much
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I want a Chevy SS. It's being review well.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Does anybody want to buy a OEM BMW m-tech 1 wing?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                Does anybody want to buy a OEM BMW m-tech 1 wing?
                                Dude, this is r3vlimitedFunds.com you can't sell that here.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X