This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    I keep having dreams that someone stole my dashboard from my e30... WTF IS THE MEANING OF THESE DREAMS?!
    I have those all the time. Especially after I spend some time working on it or cleaning it up.

I also have this one recurring dream that it gets wrecked where it's parked.
    sigpic

Comment

I cleaned/fixed my broken fog machine. Was so close to throwing it away too. White distilled vinegar and a needle did the trick!

Currently building a badass coffee table
      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Was juuuuuuuust about to start a "no-start" thread.
        The soldering on the aftermarket fuel pump's wiring broke.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          Yessir. That and a couple bikes.

How much is the 2002 being sold for Mike?

Comment

Looking for the 3 mounting screws/hardware for the engine wiring harness beauty cover as seen here, I have misplaced mine. Any ideas on part numbers or if someone has spares I can buy?

Comment

I believe those are 10mm plastic type nuts.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Tried, not enough threads on to the passenger side. Drivers side are metal type screws I believe looking at the threads.

Comment

Oh oh oh, they are open end with an attached washer on it.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Oh oh oh, they are open end with an attached washer on it.
                    Whatever it is, I am having a tough time finding it @ realoem, or junkyards.

Edwin, thanks so far!

Comment

for the m10 motors there is an ignition control unit that goes there and this is the part number for the screw: 12141271678

the realoem image doesn't match the real part though i don't think. Mine had washers on the screws that you could not remove.

the screw on the other end on my car was plastic.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                        How much is the 2002 being sold for Mike?
                        probably more than 8 less than 10. it's got some goodies.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Almost traded in my C350 for a 335D. Luckily they lowballed the shit out of my on my car so I told them to fuck off... It was a nice one though. M-Sport stuff on it, paddle shifters, and Japanrot. Looked really sexy, but damn the interior has some crap plastics that were fading even with just ~60k on it.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Almost traded in my C350 for a 335D. Luckily they lowballed the shit out of my on my car so I told them to fuck off... It was a nice one though. M-Sport stuff on it, paddle shifters, and Japanrot. Looked really sexy, but damn the interior has some crap plastics that were fading even with just ~60k on it.
                            Good call, MB interiors hold up against time way better then BMWs and they're expensive to replace. My friend turned one down for the same reason with similar miles on it and got a c63 instead.
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I agree. MB & Audi interiors > BMW interiors.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I had a 2012 740Li come into work last week and ALL the paint or whatever on the buttons for the center console were chipping away already! You couldn't even read what some of them said! I couldn't believe it, car only had 45k on the clock.

I would go insane if I paid all that money for a POS quality interior. Honestly, BMW has the worst interior design and quality in comparison to their German competitors.
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X