X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea. Thanks

Comment

For those that are interested. The grand tour episode one is up on amazon prime
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

is that like a top gear knock off?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          is that like a top gear knock off?
          I wouldn't say knock off. Its the same guys. More like an evolution. I liked it and I think it'll improve as they settle into the new format.
          Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
            I wouldn't say knock off. Its the same guys. More like an evolution. I liked it and I think it'll improve as they settle into the new format.
            Yea Im not sure if they are making fun of the old way and tweaking it or making fun of it and not bringing it back. we'll see. I enjoyed todays episode, but I liked the chris harris review of the "holy trinity" better. though the drag races were hilarious
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Yea Im not sure if they are making fun of the old way and tweaking it or making fun of it and not bringing it back. we'll see. I enjoyed todays episode, but I liked the chris harris review of the "holy trinity" better. though the drag races were hilarious
              I think both in some ways. I kinda saw this episode as and "introduction" to the new format as well as a sort of way to bridge the gap.

Chris Harris is really great though, I enjoy watching his stuff regardless.
              Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                I think both in some ways. I kinda saw this episode as and "introduction" to the new format as well as a sort of way to bridge the gap.

Chris Harris is really great though, I enjoy watching his stuff regardless.
                I like the fact that they are only releasing one episode, not the whole season too. Im guessing they are going to release them on fridays?
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  I like the fact that they are only releasing one episode, not the whole season too. Im guessing they are going to release them on fridays?
                  Yea I think thats the normal schedule.

There will be a new project binky episode out next friday too.
                  Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by sh3rpak!ng View Post
                    there will be a new project binky episode out next friday too.

yessssss

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Forgot to post this, but I finally took my car to an autox!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

Clarkson, Hammond, and May have a dynamic the new Top Gear won't be able to replicate, imo.

1991 325i
                        flickr
                        @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by Chroma Aberration View Post
                          Forgot to post this, but I finally took my car to an autox!
                          Looks like a pretty decent track. Dont be afraid to push the car more, the E30 is a wonderful chassis and does great when you get it to rotate.

How many runs did you get?
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Anyone have any tips before I pull the side moldings on the door, fender, quarter panel?
                            Not trying to break anything.

Comment

So what's the deal with getting into the LA river? Is 6th street bridge access closed off now because of the demolition? I really wanna do a photo shoot down there sometime

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                                Anyone have any tips before I pull the side moldings on the door, fender, quarter panel?
                                Not trying to break anything.
                                There are some clips that are replaceable, some that are not (breaking those means you have to replace the whole piece of trim). IIRC you need to be most careful with the front and rear small pieces. They each have a delicate pin that pops into a grommet. Just try to pry them as straight out as you can. Don't pull it at an angle or you're likely to break them. Ask me how I know.
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X