This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Looks like the lower pad is the only place you'll be able to modify to get lower. Idk about 10 mm though :/
    #9 could definitely be eliminated, I also wonder where #4 sits and whether or not it could be trimmed down as well. Thats exactly the kind of thing Im thinking about though. I think I will swap out the struts and shocks to Bilsteins too while Im at it since everything has to come apart anways

edit: while you're at it can you post the same for the rear suspension?
    Last edited by 2mAn; 12-19-2016, 04:52 PM.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      #9 could definitely be eliminated, I also wonder where #4 sits and whether or not it could be trimmed down as well. Thats exactly the kind of thing Im thinking about though. I think I will swap out the struts and shocks to Bilsteins too while Im at it since everything has to come apart anways

Yeah, I will once I get back to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yeah, I will once I get back to work

thanks!

I still need to sell this Supersprint X-Pipe for a C63, if anyone helps me sell it, you're getting a cut ($$). Its brand new, never been installed. Cheapest price out there is $520 from Turner usually its in the 7-800s and that doesnt factor shipping. Im asking $450, but Im flexible. It wont work on my Benz and I cant buy more cool stuff until I sell it, especially after this recent issue that popped up.
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Thanks Omar!
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Thanks Omar!

No problem!

Those cars look sooooo much better with a drop.

This is my buddies c63 with h&r sports and stock shocks.

Last edited by MrBurgundy; 12-19-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Never thought those little relays on the drivers side would be my problem for so long. My Stubbornness.

Comment

No problem!

Those cars look sooooo much better with a drop.

This is my buddies c63 with h&r sports and stock shocks.
                  Yeah, I agree. One thing I love about the w204 is the flare, and with the right wheel it looks really good. I like the AMG wheels on mine, I may someday upgrade, but the plan was to keep this car OEM fresh, so just making it look better and factory.

I still dont know why they have those "insulators" and have been thinking of just removing them altogether and leaving the stock sport springs minus those pieces and just adding bilsteins.

@Edwin, how was the show last night?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Sup :D
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Sup :D
                      Sup, I was out in your hood on Sunday for a little while. Swapped the driverside door on my car. Turns out a door will NOT fit inside an E30 for transportting :rofl:
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Lol nope it sure won't.By the way. I heard you have model stuff. Text me.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I'm sorta putting my car back together it's an m30 swap.
                          It's using the m20 harness but the m30 has it's own alternator harness bolted on the block.
                          i'm noticing it's running both power cables to the starter and both signals as well.

The m30 alternator signal one just ends with a 3 prong plug to nowhere.
                          Just thought that was funny. I knew jack shit about stuff back then like 7 years ago.

Funny how you see all these fuck ups after knowing now wtf ur talking about.
                          Stock harness is all oily and falling apart. all these janky butt connectors ect.

Comment

Man, an m20 s5x crank itb is going to break the bank

Comment

Man, an m20 s5x crank itb is going to break the bank
                              Can confirm, non itb m52 crank m20 already broke bank in half.

Comment

Originally posted by whitebulat22 View Post
                                Can confirm, non itb m52 crank m20 already broke bank in half.

I can't wait to say, "hey, I'm broke, but check out this m20 though."

Comment

Working...
                                X