Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas! I was gifted a lens flare filter for my camera; I just need to learn how to use it!

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sagenev63 View Post
        Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
        Hope everyone had a dope Christmas
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Got a bunch of cool stuff this year. My brother bought me some cool hot wheels. 911 GT3, E9 CSL, and he says theres more coming. Wife bought me some badass Puma racing gloves (I picked them out :o ) and also some cool new adidas shoes. Also got clothes, and some other crap lol
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hey guys I just did an e46 rack swap on my car and I want to get an alignmnet, whats a good place in San Diego to take my e30 for an alignment that won't over charge?... Since they only mess with the toe. When I swapped the rack I set it up to the old rack's measurements. The car doesn't pull or anything on the freeway, and it drives pretty good at the moment but I would like to get an alignment.
            First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Anyone looking for a basic starter E30? A repair shop by my house is selling a 4 door bronzit early model. I can get details if anyone cares
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Spotted a chick driving a black vert with red top and blue Nevada plates yesterday at Bella Terra. Front "E Dirty" euro plate and respect your elders stickers. She HAS to be on here.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  Spotted a chick driving a black vert with red top and blue Nevada plates yesterday at Bella Terra. Front "E Dirty" euro plate and respect your elders stickers. She HAS to be on here.
                  R3v probably scared her off at some point haha.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Was she hot?

I cant get this idea out of my mind. I want to lower the benz, but I dont want to lower the benz. shoot me
                    Last edited by 2mAn; 12-27-2016, 03:21 PM.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Was she hot?

I cant get this idea out of my mind. I want to lower the benz, but I dont want to lower the benz. shoot me
                      Why don't you want to lower it?

Also, whats a fair price for a set of euro weaves in decent condition?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Why don't you want to lower it?

Also, whats a fair price for a set of euro weaves in decent condition?
                        I feel like if I lower it, I need to get new struts/shocks as well. Realistically I should do this anyways as the car is approaching 10 years old and 150k. Besides that, Im worried that if I lower it, the car will start getting more and more destroyed, suspension will be stiffer (doubting this with h&r sports though) and it will be harder to sell if I ever actually get a legit offer.

Flip side is that with the springs and bilsteins the suspension will be a lot tighter, looks will improve and I might actually do the turnaround when Im walking away from her... I kinda have a way to fit the purchase of the springs into the car budget and I'll still be able to get the things I want for the E30, but then who knows how long it will take to budget the bilsteins and the whole install...

and to answer your question. ~$400 on the low end for a crappy set up to ~$750 for a good set, with some kind of runable tires
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Yeah, once you get to the shock/struts things get way more expensive and the average buyer for that car would probably be turned away when suspension mods come into the conversation.

I wonder if I can get someone to do a straight trade for my wheels ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            Yeah, once you get to the shock/struts things get way more expensive and the average buyer for that car would probably be turned away when suspension mods come into the conversation.

I wonder if I can get someone to do a straight trade for my wheels ;D
                            Thats why I want to just remove the spring pads/ insulators so I can just say its all stock suspension with the AMG sport height :rofl: I still probably need struts/ shocks though...

People definitely would be interested in your wheels, but I doubt someone will want to trade away euroweaves for ESMs but you never know.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

I'm trying to find out which model wheels I have, so I can see how much I'm going to sell them for. They look super similar to the esm-002r, but my lip is a little different. I might throw them up FT and see if I get any takers, because that would be ideal to do one transaction to get the wheels I want.

Comment

I cant really tell from the pic you gave me last week, but can at least the rear pads be removed without taking the entire suspension apart?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X