Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal General Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    I have two bad control arm balljoints that I don't feel like replacing.




    I've got bimmerworld lifetime RSM's if you need em for like $19
    I already replaced them :devil:
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:


    WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

    Comment


      shits flooding like crazy

      Comment


        It's about time to start building an ark


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:


        WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

        Comment


          You wusses.
          Derek-

          Comment




            ^topanga canyon boulevard this afternoon
            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
            Shadetree30

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post


              ^topanga canyon boulevard this afternoon


              That's crazy!
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                I am now desperately looking for a reasonably priced, well-sorted 3rd gen 4runner 4x4. But they are all WAY overpriced on Craigslist.

                Granted, they're fantastic and dependable, but they're commanding E46 M3 money at 200,000+ miles

                :-(

                1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

                Comment


                  I have been having at least 1 to 2 inches of water in my back yard everyday and we do have proper draining too. It's crazy rain down in Elsinore,plus we are right up next to the Cleveland national forest. Corona lake has been down to only 25 % full i would say of what it normally is , now it's just about full again this morning when i drove by. My wife said it is raining/hailing in Fontana right now / i'm in corona and clear sunny no rain right now.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

                  garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    I have been having at least 1 to 2 inches of water in my back yard everyday and we do have proper draining too. It's crazy rain down in Elsinore,plus we are right up next to the Cleveland national forest. Corona lake has been down to only 25 % full i would say of what it normally is , now it's just about full again this morning when i drove by. My wife said it is raining/hailing in Fontana right now / i'm in corona and clear sunny no rain right now.
                    It was just hailing in Downtown LA, outside of my 19th floor window.

                    About to go back to Diamond Bar after lunch to work from home rest of day, and inspect my rear shock mount/wheels .. hope it's stopped over there.

                    1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                      It was just hailing in Downtown LA, outside of my 19th floor window.

                      About to go back to Diamond Bar after lunch to work from home rest of day, and inspect my rear shock mount/wheels .. hope it's stopped over there.
                      fashion district too. some of the store fronts are flooded.

                      and lol I was trying to leave early to work from home too. trying to avoid the ten, pretty sure the area around the 710 is flooded.

                      also, I've had an even deeper appreciation for r3v lately. I've been having to spend a lot of time on bimmerpost recently and eeevery ooother threaddd is about what will or wont void a warranty.:down:
                      sigpic
                      @joshua.j.rizo

                      Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                      Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

                      BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

                      WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                        fashion district too. some of the store fronts are flooded.

                        and lol I was trying to leave early to work from home too. trying to avoid the ten, pretty sure the area around the 710 is flooded.

                        also, I've had an even deeper appreciation for r3v lately. I've been having to spend a lot of time on bimmerpost recently and eeevery ooother threaddd is about what will or wont void a warranty.:down:
                        lots of flooding along the tracks of my metrolink line (Riverside).

                        also currently typing from laptop on the train.

                        1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

                        Comment


                          SoCal General Chat

                          R3v is definitely different than all other bimmer forums, in a good way. I feel like bimmerpost and forums have a lot of younger guys where you get, "my car wont start" and "where can I buy an air filter, brah" threads. I can't stand being on those sites. R3v is awesome. I've been lurking on this site since I got my first e30 back in 07 and the all the same og guys are still here haha.
                          Last edited by MrBurgundy; 01-23-2017, 09:48 PM.
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:


                          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            R3v is definitely different then all other bimmer forums, in a good way. I feel like bimmerpost and forums have a lot of younger guys where you get, "my car wont start" and "where can I buy an air filter, brah" threads. I can't stand being on those sites. R3v is awesome. I've been lurking on this site since I got my first e30 back in 07 and the all the same og guys are still here haha.
                            r3v is definitely helpful and entertaining at the same time. its like its own community and everyone helps each other out. BUT sometimes it can get really judgemental.

                            besides that, man theres alot of rain coming down. our backyard was a bit flooded yesterday and theres alot of mud now, heard there were a few streets being closed off.
                            Originally posted by dvck
                            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

                            Comment


                              Anyone in the LA/OC/IE area have some spare Bottlecaps with good tires?

                              Broke one of my 17" Kopi Alpinas yesterday on the stupid 57 Fwy in the storm of century.

                              Sina

                              1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                                Anyone in the LA/OC/IE area have some spare Bottlecaps with good tires?



                                Broke one of my 17" Kopi Alpinas yesterday on the stupid 57 Fwy in the storm of century.



                                Sina


                                Damn, how did it break?


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                                Q
                                :devil:


                                WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X