• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
      Are you planning to shorten the front housings? Either way I can cut & weld them for you after work, on my own time. I'm happy with their kit, once I get an alignment it'll be great
      I was planning on having them do the entire thing for me and they gave me a ballpark of ~$1200 which isnt much more than just buying the pieces separate ($300-Camber plates, $450- Springs/Adjusters, $350 Koni Struts = $1100). If the price comes in closer to say $1500, we'll talk for sure
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I was planning on having them do the entire thing for me and they gave me a ballpark of ~$1200 which isnt much more than just buying the pieces separate ($300-Camber plates, $450- Springs/Adjusters, $350 Koni Struts = $1100). If the price comes in closer to say $1500, we'll talk for sure
        Should have gotten in, during the black Friday sale. They apparently had really good deals.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Should have gotten in, during the black Friday sale. They apparently had really good deals.
          Normally I wouldve, but between Christmas presents and the Benz giving me a nice $XXXpensive surprise, buying coils wasnt even on my radar. I wasnt even planning on doing coils and was just going to get iX Koni's and call it a day, but the more I think about it, the more I want to just get it done right now
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Anyone have a late model coupe driver side door moulding?

Comment

I think these are shot lol lasted less than id hoped for. These bushings are crap

Comment

What material is that? delrin? I just use stock M3 offset rubber bushings on my cars.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Those are condor bushings. I think they are made of UHMW whish is plastic. I dont think these are good for bushings since they expand when heated. I drive about 10 miles a day and thats how they were when i changed them. I dont abuse or tracck my car either i wouldnt reccomend condor bushings to be honest. I swapped them for garagistic and so far night and day difference

Comment

I won't be back on the site anymore today.Talk you guys next year !! Happy New Year !!! :popcorn::up::up::up::drink::drink::drink:
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Happy New Year!!! to all you dirty rotten scoundrels
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

some old shit

Comment

well, looks like the Benz is going to get lowered lol
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            well, looks like the Benz is going to get lowered lol

don't do it. it will be all down hill from there. :(

BTW - drove back down to SoCal in an E30 this afternoon.

Feels SO good to be driving an E30 again.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Hey still lookin for someone to help me with my m42 motor to get the oil pump to prime
                              '88 325i cabbie royal blau
                              '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
                              '92 318i cabbie laguna green
                              ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                                don't do it. it will be all down hill from there. :(

BTW - drove back down to SoCal in an E30 this afternoon.

Feels SO good to be driving an E30 again.

Always good to be driving an E30!

I already got a super low mileage C63 suspension setup probably going to combine it with h&r lowering springs. Should be fun

Not much more I want to do with the Benz after this besides installing the magnaflow x-pipe
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X