X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Damn, how did it break?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Terrible visibility, flooding, drove over several potholes at once.

Went to wheel/tire shop today, they were able to properly balance 3 wheels, one is bent too badly.

Pretty bummed. Bought 4 new tires on Tirerack a couple months ago, they have less than 1,500 miles on them. Probably going to sell them all on.

I have Euroweaves up north at my family's place in the Bay Area, but am looking for something to get me and around and to my gf in San Diego in the interim..

Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      Anyone in the LA/OC/IE area have some spare Bottlecaps with good tires?

Broke one of my 17" Kopi Alpinas yesterday on the stupid 57 Fwy in the storm of century.

Sina

that sucks to hear man, you're having terrible luck with your commute. even after you cut it down by like 80%
      I'll keep an eye out for bottlecaps.
      sigpic
      @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
      Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Terrible visibility, flooding, drove over several potholes at once.

Went to wheel/tire shop today, they were able to properly balance 3 wheels, one is bent too badly.

Pretty bummed. Bought 4 new tires on Tirerack a couple months ago, they have less than 1,500 miles on them. Probably going to sell them all on.

I have Euroweaves up north at my family's place in the Bay Area, but am looking for something to get me and around and to my gf in San Diego in the interim..

Sina
        Theres some bottle caps with tires here in SD, not affiliated. Contact him and see if he'll work on the price, it's a little high i think. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/wto/5950131646.html

Comment

Comment

Holy crap where is that? and why does that mercedes think hes getting through?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

That looks like it's close to me. That's about how bad it was in my neighborhood. Cops closed the entrance and I could go home lol.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

That looks like it's close to me. That's about how bad it was in my neighborhood. Cops closed the entrance and I could go home lol.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

yup it was on dale st.

Comment

oh shit that fuckin nuts!!
                    Originally posted by dvck
                    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Anyone in the LA/OC/IE area have some spare Bottlecaps with good tires?

Broke one of my 17" Kopi Alpinas yesterday on the stupid 57 Fwy in the storm of century.

Sina
                      I might have some laying around I'll check the garage later today and get back to you.

1991 325i
                      flickr
                      @sambhaskins

Comment

i have a set of bottlecaps you're welcome to but the tires are worn.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Looking to buy some coilovers springs and possibly camber plates, anyone know of a spot or have some they want to sell?
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Looking to buy some coilovers springs and possibly camber plates, anyone know of a spot or have some they want to sell?
                            i would just buy new ones. hit up Ground Control, their camber plates are well priced
                            Originally posted by dvck
                            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                              i would just buy new ones. hit up Ground Control, their camber plates are well priced
                              Thats probably what Im going to do with the camber plates, but combine that with the coilover springs/ adjusters from them and it closing in on $1000! Probably going to get new camber plates for peace of mind, and hoping to find the springs elsewhere since its just a basic spring that can be bought anywhere. Im looking at Summit right now.

Thinking 6" length, 2.5" ID with a 500# rate up front, not sure on the length for the rear though, but thinking 6-650# in the back.

Thoughts?
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I think you can get eibach coils pretty cheap. Evasive motorsports carries a bunch of brands and sizes.
                                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X