Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal General Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    so i want to get the 5lug sleeve kit but there's 3 guys selling kits.
    which one is the good one to get?

    Comment


      Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      so i want to get the 5lug sleeve kit but there's 3 guys selling kits.
      which one is the good one to get?
      Id ask that question in the PNW chit chat, I think they were just discussing this subject

      edit: Anyone got a set of 4x100 wheels with good tires? $3-400 asking for a friend
      Last edited by 2mAn; 08-15-2017, 01:04 PM.
      Simon
      Current Car:
      -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
      -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



      Make R3V Great Again -2020

      Comment


        Smoging my car tomorrow, wish me luck guys
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

        Comment


          the pnw guys are basically kkk members they burn crosses on people lawns that are not from pnw. ;0
          damn hicks.

          Comment


            Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            the pnw guys are basically kkk members they burn crosses on people lawns that are not from pnw. ;0
            damn hicks.
            for real haha that's a pretty accurate description.

            Just change your location to "THE GREAT PNW" and you'll probably get answers and a hj
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:


            WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

            Comment


              Any opinions on a Z3 vs e36 rack? Is the linear Z3 rack too quick in the center?
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:


              WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

              Comment


                No personal experience but Ive heard the Z3 rack is twitchy
                Simon
                Current Car:
                -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                Make R3V Great Again -2020

                Comment


                  Fuck it, I'm going to get the e36 one, because I do take it on the highway a lot. I don't want to sneeze and end up in the center divider.


                  I haven't driven my e30 in two weeks and the pain is setting in.
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:


                  WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    Fuck it, I'm going to get the e36 one, because I do take it on the highway a lot. I don't want to sneeze and end up in the center divider.


                    I haven't driven my e30 in two weeks and the pain is setting in.
                    Take a look at the e46 330 rack. It's faster than an e36 rack. I love mine and don't find it twitchy at all. Very sporty.

                    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                    Shadetree30

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                      Take a look at the e46 330 rack. It's faster than an e36 rack. I love mine and don't find it twitchy at all. Very sporty.

                      Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk


                      Those are progressive, correct? Also, is your car an airbag car?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:


                      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Those are progressive, correct? Also, is your car an airbag car?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yes I believe so. But very well balanced, not twitchy, nice and smooth on the highway and quick/direct when you're carving canyons. And nope, mines not an airbag car.

                        Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                        '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                        Shadetree30

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                          Yes I believe so. But very well balanced, not twitchy, nice and smooth on the highway and quick/direct when you're carving canyons. And nope, mines not an airbag car.

                          Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk


                          Sounds like what I'm looking for! One last question, which inner tie rods did you use?


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:


                          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            Sounds like what I'm looking for! One last question, which inner tie rods did you use?
                            I have the 95M3 rack, I like it. Used inner & outter tie rods off the e30.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                            Comment


                              On the topic of the airbag cars being converted to z3/e36 rack, i have the spacer kit from garagistic fs. 20bucks.
                              Originally posted by dvck
                              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                                Are both lines necessary?
                                Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                                No. I've converted a lot of cars to a single booster line.
                                Which line did you keep? Is there a write-up?

                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                Any opinions on a Z3 vs e36 rack? Is the linear Z3 rack too quick in the center?
                                E36 rack sucks. It's just a hair faster than the e30's. I'd take Charlie's advice and swap an e46 330i.

                                Currently building a badass coffee table
                                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X