Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal General Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anybody have a fuel injecting cleaner guy they use for a fair price?

    Comment


      Well, I guess I'm the old man that wants everything to remain the same!
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

      Comment


        Click image for larger version

Name:	yUthiVM.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	9859989

        Click image for larger version

Name:	AmC5a1N.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	9859990

        ok, the two radios mentioned last page. Both look great, first one with the infrared slider was my original radio; the tape only intermittently works and 8's will read like 0's but everything else functions 100%. The second Pioneer made radio of the same era works 100%. It was a backup I bought off of a friend who had it left over after selling his e30. They are both boxed up and ready to go. I live in Mid-City LA atm. I still listen to tapes (love the mix tape) and like these radios but I opted for a c43 currently. Good deal if you are interested, come by and take a look.
        Last edited by phillipj; 08-08-2019, 09:11 PM.
        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

        Comment


          Originally posted by phillipj View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	yUthiVM.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	9859989

          Click image for larger version

Name:	AmC5a1N.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	9859990

          ok, the two radios mentioned last page. Both look great, first one with the infrared slider was my original radio; the tape only intermittently works and 8's will read like 0's but everything else functions 100%. The second Pioneer made radio of the same era works 100%. It was a backup I bought off of a friend who had it left over after selling his e30. They are both boxed up and ready to go. I live in Mid-City LA atm. I still listen to tapes (love the mix tape) and like these radios but I opted for a c43 currently. Good deal if you are interested, come by and take a look.
          I'm also in mid city (La Brea/Venice) to be exact, let's link up this weekend to check the radios out. PM me your number, hopefully you got a little free time.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

          Comment


            right front blinker is coming on when i step on the brakes in hot weather and the blinker will not function. any thoughts or just start chasing and begin with swapping the blinker relay?
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
              right front blinker is coming on when i step on the brakes in hot weather and the blinker will not function. any thoughts or just start chasing and begin with swapping the blinker relay?
              I think you're low on blinker fluid
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2003 Mini Cooper R50 (daily)
              -2002 MR2 Spyder (project)
              Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

                I think you're low on blinker fluid
                i'll be sure to tell my mechanic to top it off after he installs my new muffler bearings.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

                  I'm also in mid city (La Brea/Venice) to be exact, let's link up this weekend to check the radios out. PM me your number, hopefully you got a little free time.
                  I did try to PM you but it says you are above your PM message quota(?)

                  I had to work all weekend, but this week is pretty normal -- home most nights by 5. Working this Saturday 1/2 day, off on Sunday. Sounds like we live almost walking distance from each other, I'm on Dunsmuir Ave. just North of Venice Blvd. -- Joe
                  1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

                  Comment


                    This new desktop layout sucks ass.

                    Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

                    Comment


                      Hopefully the forum gets a visual update soon. I like the updated features but the white background is so hard on the eyes and the buttons are so small. I miss the old r3v colors.

                      someone might want this 899$ S52
                      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5954086124948/
                      91' 318is 90' 325is

                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                        Hopefully the forum gets a visual update soon. I like the updated features but the white background is so hard on the eyes and the buttons are so small. I miss the old r3v colors.

                        someone might want this 899$ S52
                        https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5954086124948/
                        My background is not white, although I'm constantly on the cell.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

                          My background is not white, although I'm constantly on the cell.
                          On desktop the background is white, did you change yours?
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

                          Originally posted by Sonny
                          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                          Comment


                            No, but go into the *intro to new forum look thread* and that is being discussed.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              No, but go into the *intro to new forum look thread* and that is being discussed.
                              Do you have a link to that thread? I can't find it anywhere on the forum. Search comes up empty.

                              Info on the new site is very scattered . . .
                              Last edited by randywalters; 08-15-2019, 08:23 PM.
                              Randy Walters

                              88 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                              89 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                              96 328is (Weekend fun car)
                              03 530i Sport (current daily driver)
                              05 X3 (little woman's car)
                              Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                              Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by randywalters View Post

                                Do you a link to that thread? I can't find it anywhere on the forum. Search comes up empty.

                                Info on the new site is very scattered . . .
                                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...vlimited-forum

                                Simon
                                Current Car:
                                -2003 Mini Cooper R50 (daily)
                                -2002 MR2 Spyder (project)
                                Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

                                Make R3V Great Again -2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X