• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

and besides that... that smile... that charm.... nobody will turn him away
    much moist, keep talking
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

anyone have a set of bottlecaps or whatever with roller quality tires? Just bought a car in a field and the tires are mangled
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        anyone have a set of bottlecaps or whatever with roller quality tires? Just bought a car in a field and the tires are mangled
        Let me ask on FB
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          Junkyard should have what you are looking for if you can't find anything on here or FB. Also try OfferUp. I have a set of 15" style 5's but they are 5 lug and have no tires
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Let me ask on FB
            Got it covered, thanks Ed
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

Nice dude. I'm up in MoVal. I don't know of many cars out here in the IE.
              I've got one e30 I see driving around my neighborhood, but yeah it's pretty dry out here.

Do you have 24lbs injectors? Also do you have the bigger 3.5" MAF?
              I have the TRM tune for 91 octane on my s50. Love every bit of it.
              I've got pink top injectors, I believe those are 21.5lb? I do have a 3.5" MAF, I believe from a 740 or 540.
              The car won't start with the MAF plugged in. Plugged the MAF in while the car is idling, and it dies on throttle input.
              I've got a chip from Turner, spent ~6 months trying to diagnose a no start issue, rewired the engine with a new harness, bought a new DME, only to find out the chip itself was the issue.
              The car starts and drives with the stock chip, but it's obvious it's not tuned right, the engine is getting more air than it thinks it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	XSOZxGg.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	10060117

I'm impatient, so I've been taking the car out for a couple drives.
              Forgot the oil return line on the CCV so it's pissing oil. Drives good though.

Comment

Anyone near Inglewood have a small compressor I can borrow AND/ OR a Leak Down Tester? I am trying to sell this motor and if I have to buy the tester I will but really dont have a use for a small compressor so Im hoping to avoid also buying that. If you have both, let me know your terms to borrow it and what it will cost me lol

Thanks
                -Simon
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

My dash finally cracked idk what to do
                  what are the options?
                  a brand new one is not likely to be found
                  1500-2k rewrap is what I’ve been finishing so far
                  swap a 700-1k used dash thats going to crack probably soon anyway isnt looking like the right thing to do
                  dash cap ehhh
                  let it be and dash mat it
                  Suggestions from you guys would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
                    My dash finally cracked idk what to do
                    what are the options?
                    a brand new one is not likely to be found
                    1500-2k rewrap is what I’ve been finishing so far
                    swap a 700-1k used dash thats going to crack probably soon anyway isnt looking like the right thing to do
                    dash cap ehhh
                    let it be and dash mat it
                    Suggestions from you guys would be nice
                    Look, I ended up getting a dash cap, left it exposed to the sun on over the dash with books and magazines on to weigh it down, so it would form correctly.
                    I haven't officially put it back on yet, but I'm going to use a layer of fabric under it and add some velcro squares as per installation recomended.
                    One of my other e30 buddies did just that and it looks great on his 84'. I was so impressed that I went ahead and bought into it. Wish me luck and I'll report once it's on all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Anyone near Inglewood have a small compressor I can borrow AND/ OR a Leak Down Tester? I am trying to sell this motor and if I have to buy the tester I will but really dont have a use for a small compressor so Im hoping to avoid also buying that. If you have both, let me know your terms to borrow it and what it will cost me lol

Thanks
                      -Simon
                      Simon, you still in Inglehood? I'd like someone handy that could help me with a small project on the dirty.

Comment

Simon, you still in Inglehood? I'd like someone handy that could help me with a small project on the dirty.
                        yessir HMU or lets chat on Friday
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Look, I ended up getting a dash cap, left it exposed to the sun on over the dash with books and magazines on to weigh it down, so it would form correctly.
                          I haven't officially put it back on yet, but I'm going to use a layer of fabric under it and add some velcro squares as per installation recomended.
                          One of my other e30 buddies did just that and it looks great on his 84'. I was so impressed that I went ahead and bought into it. Wish me luck and I'll report once it's on all the way.
                          I’ve seen what looks like a flocked dash cap didn’t look bad . I think I’m just going to go with the vacuum formed restoration . It’s a 5 month wait and 1900$ yes I know it’s a lot but I feel that’s the only way it will be right . I just finished the rest of my interior and the dash cracked .

Comment

dang this thread is still alive? lol. good to be back!
                            1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                            1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                            1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                            guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                            Originally posted by ak-
                            Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Yep still here. Have I met you? What city are you in?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Sup

Comment

Working...
                                X