X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    someone on r3v who has money burning in their pockets :rofl:
    there are people on r3v with extra money??
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

funnily enough the e36 is costing me less money than the e30 was lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Yea i know but not the right time for me to get a money car like that right now my budget is about 3k or less
        The first e28 said 1000 down 250 a month
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i want that last e28 so bad.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

na the s38 is too unreliable for a daily driver...saw some e34's today one of them had a rat jump out when i opened the hood...the other one looked like the shift knob had been gnawed on...needless to say i am still looking...although the e24 i saw is still a prime candidate at this time...only decent e30 i was saw a 318is for 4400 but too much for money for me right now...

Comment

Got the blue car running so i'm going to stop driving the black car. It will probably be boosted too for the next south bay meet. lol. It will be insane when its done. I promise you this. If i ever finish it.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

na the s38 is too unreliable for a daily driver...saw some e34's today one of them had a rat jump out when i opened the hood...the other one looked like the shift knob had been gnawed on...needless to say i am still looking...although the e24 i saw is still a prime candidate at this time...only decent e30 i was saw a 318is for 4400 but too much for money for me right now...
                What about the brot 318is in sfv for $3700? That baby is cuhlean
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

saw that but the red interior turns me off plus still to high for my tastes...it's not very modded ebough to be worth over 3k for me.

Comment

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#r3vlimited

bored? IRC? could test it out to see if....

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Productive day today:
                      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Morning.
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Good morning.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

First day o break... Why am I up so fuking early!! :hitler:

Anway sup... Best place to buy paint stripper/thinner? I think home depot was mentioned?
                            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                              First day o break... Why am I up so fuking early!! :hitler:

Anway sup... Best place to buy paint stripper/thinner? I think home depot was mentioned?
                              Yes it is,it is a paint/clearcoat stripper NOT THINNER and you have to apply it with a cheap paint brush. Get a old coke can,cut the top off and pour it into the can,apply it to the wheels. Let it sit for about 5 or 10 minutes and hose it off. DONT GET ANY OF THAT SHIT ANYWHERE ON YOU BECAUSE IT BURNS BAD. Use longsleeve shirt and gloves and wear eye protection. Dont have anything around close to it when you hose it off.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                Yes it is,it is a paint/clearcoat stripper NOT THINNER and you have to apply it with a cheap paint brush. Get a old coke can,cut the top off and pour it into the can,apply it to the wheels. Let it sit for about 5 or 10 minutes and hose it off. DONT GET ANY OF THAT SHIT ANYWHERE ON YOU BECAUSE IT BURNS BAD. Use longsleeve shirt and gloves and wear eye protection. Dont have anything around close to it when you hose it off.
                                this ^. i burned myself because i didn't listen and took it lightly when i used stripper.

in other news.day started off good. i havez in interview with the bank.

and e30's clutch is installed..

sup!
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X