X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Sup everyone, I can't wait for tomorrow night....:drink:
    Ok rub it in. haha
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Yeah E rub it in... :(

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
        find me a free M50 engine to swap in :rofl:
        Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

Sup everyone, I can't wait for tomorrow night....:drink:
          who's close that I need to start getting restaurant recommendations from
          HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
            who's close that I need to start getting restaurant recommendations from
            Mcr_drivah, Mr.Dvck, I would have mentioned e30pooper but he's into noodles and shit........lol
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Mcr_drivah, Mr.Dvck, I would have mentioned e30pooper but he's into noodles and shit........lol
              I meant specifically for tomorrow night. so we can take over some poor mexican establishment. I imagine I'll be hungry enough
              HDE30 <3

Comment

Holy shit its a nice day. Who wants to get in to some trouble today?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

When you thinking
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

should have specified non vanos and free :rofl:

blah...had a blow out this morning I am thinking this car hates me :rofl:

Comment

Well you guys have fun with tomorrow night. Its almost like my wife comes up with shit for me to miss out on this once a month meet.;)

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                        should have specified non vanos and free :rofl:

blah...had a blow out this morning I am thinking this car hates me :rofl:
                        :facepalm:

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                        Well you guys have fun with tomorrow night. Its almost like my wife comes up with shit for me to miss out on this once a month meet.;)
                        She's lurking the forums!
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

I meant specifically for tomorrow night. so we can take over some poor mexican establishment. I imagine I'll be hungry enough
                          On the way back, I suggest King Taco takeover! They're always open and always have good stoner foodzzz.........
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Casa Calderon on Las Tunas is tasty.
                            Azteca Restaurant on San Gabriel Blvd is great for sports.
                            Tia Gladys on SG blvd if you're into seafood.

theres more, but im curious as to whats going on tomorrow?

btw, sorry i didn't see your pm till now, i go on r3v droughts sometimes. :]

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Holy shit its a nice day. Who wants to get in to some trouble today?
                            where the fuck is the raising my hand smily ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Who said im only into noodles? I took you to eat bomb ass romen once. Eat mostly asian food cuz the GF , she dont eat beans,ground beef etc etc.... ( fail ) I love mexican foods holms , but like allways i will be working....

Comment

Ben i think i've diagnosed the problem to you needing a new girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X