X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol .. If you have a guibo (not a Guido) for sale please pm me
    1991 E34 M5

Comment

mRod, timing is everything. Coulda had a free one if you hauled away the chassis in Northridge too. The guy was moving and had to get rid of the shell.

Anyway, Krooks, thats what I was avoiding too. I didn't want to risk JUST changing a center support bearing on a 22 year old driveshaft. It's even foolish at this point. They've just got too many miles on them. For my turbo car I just had mine rebuilt for $300 but at least I know I'll be good for a while. Didn't want to have to do the job over and over again. If you don't mind you could just grab one from the junk yard and roll the dice. I have a couple of big guibos. Which do you need?
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post

Anyway, Krooks, thats what I was avoiding too. I didn't want to risk JUST changing a center support bearing on a 22 year old driveshaft. It's even foolish at this point. They've just got too many miles on them. For my turbo car I just had mine rebuilt for $300 but at least I know I'll be good for a while. Didn't want to have to do the job over and over again. If you don't mind you could just grab one from the junk yard and roll the dice. I have a couple of big guibos. Which do you need?

well im going to need one for a 1990 325i late model driveshaft if you have one of those and your absolutely right i'd rather do it right the first time. i was wondering if i was going to be able to re-use my flex disc until i saw this...

1991 E34 M5

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
          Anybody got a M20 they wanna get rid of?
          I am. Pm for the deets.
          I'll be home from work in an hour or less.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

So it's probably a small flange driveshaft then. Is it a vert or sedan?
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              So it's probably a small flange driveshaft then. Is it a vert or sedan?

sorry forgot to mention that its a manual and its a two door
              1991 E34 M5

Comment

I might have one. Need to check. Did the drive shaft you gave me have one on it? It was for an auto so I just chucked it back on the trunk.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

anyone know any wheels with tires for sale??

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                    no but theres a lot of guidos out here.. theres one in SFV.. i thinks his name is robert.
                    And the other one.s name is Shawn, he drives a donked out lachssilber vert. He knocks out at parties, matter of fact he's lucky he didn't get tea bagged for being out early :giggle:
                    Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                    anyone know any wheels with tires for sale??
                    Yes, my ACS with tires PM me we can work out a price.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^ you haz teh pm.

yay or nay?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        And the other one.s name is Shawn, he drives a donked out lachssilber vert. He knocks out at parties, matter of fact he's lucky he didn't get tea bagged for being out early :giggle:

no tee baggin goin on around me. u dont know me. i had a knife in my other hand mang. west hillians 4 lyfe
                        '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                        '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                        Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          ^ you haz teh pm.

yay or nay?

You has a VDubb or Porsche to put those on? Yay.

Btw, you haz reply
                          Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post

no tee baggin goin on around me. u dont know me. i had a knife in my other hand mang. west hillians 4 lyfe
                          No holmes, you had an emergency brake in your hand and don't worry, we figured you would have another brakedown like in the show, if we did anything to you SituAsian.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            No holmes, you had an emergency brake in your hand and don't worry, we figured you would have another brakedown like in the show, if we did anything to you SituAsian.
                            dont worry bout the e-brake. i was driftin.
                            '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                            '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

whatcha guys think about this color for my wheels ? ;)

Comment

jdm as fck yo... lolz. looks cool. different
                                '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                                '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

Working...
                                X