This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
    Yeah i know now that i shouldn't have mentioned looking elsewhere but I was just being honest since I felt I was following the law lol. I really have no reason to lie but if it were to ever go to court I can just say that the driver was turned the other fucking way when I hit him, I'll have a hard time proving it but I did already mention that when they recorded my statement so it's not like I just made it up. My adjuster is finally gonna take the other driver's statement today in the afternoon so the ball is finally rolling, however I asked if she'd seen pictures of the car yet and she yes and that it's a total loss :sad:

Also Abby, good call on the whole 'insurance using your words against you' thing. GAH.
    Should have told them you glanced in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      no trades thanks.
      :(

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by gasisontheright View Post
        Should have told them you glanced in the mirror.
        That's what I said but in the long way, 'i looked in the passenger side mirror for a quick sec, looked back up and saw him right in front of me and then hit the brakes'. They're pinning 30% on me for that quick second I looked in my mirror

Originally posted by yert315
        Your mother is plug n play

Comment

^^^ Really?? My gosh....

Comment

Can't tell if srcsrtc.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
              Small claims is an endless pit of tedium. Don't bother.
              My sister went to small claims court when someone pulled out in front of her (unsafe right hand turn from a drive way) and she was awarded $4500. She gets $450 a month garnished from the other persons wages.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                That's what I said but in the long way, 'i looked in the passenger side mirror for a quick sec, looked back up and saw him right in front of me and then hit the brakes'. They're pinning 30% on me for that quick second I looked in my mirror
                That is some bull..30% on you for doing what they tell to do from the DMV? "Always check your side mirrors".. in the end you had the right of way, other car was making an illegal left turn. I'm sure everything will work out in your favor man.

Comment

^+1

howdyhoayman: was serious, and blown away they are pinning 30% of it on you. Best of luck.

I'll say sometimes I spend too much time looking in my rear view mirrors...after passing a pretty blonde or two on the sidewalk...or an M3 going the other way ;-)

Comment

Just a thought that came up...would anyone be interested in having there Style 5's RC 090 lips polished? I was thinking about offering this service since summer break is coming up. Price is undecided, but should be fair. Here is a set of my style 5's that I've refinished for Bimmerfest.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                      ^+1

howdyhoayman: was serious, and blown away they are pinning 30% of it on you. Best of luck.

I'll say sometimes I spend too much time looking in my rear view mirrors...after passing a pretty blonde or two on the sidewalk...or an M3 going the other way ;-)
                      Mmm I should also add that I hit the rear quarter panel so apparently he was completing his turn. Thing is that oncoming traffic had cleared at the time so i hit him as he sped up to complete the turn! :hitler:

Comment

Hey guys! Please take a sec to vote for my Cousin!!! Much appreciated! thanks!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=249840
                        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
                          Hey guys! Please take a sec to vote for my Cousin!!! Much appreciated! thanks!
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=249840
                          Andy, your cousin is freaking hot. If she wins I'm coming over and she's baking some special brownies for us, not cookies.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            Andy, your cousin is freaking hot. If she wins I'm coming over and she's baking some special brownies for us, not cookies.
                            And she will gladly bake for us! she will be down!
                            PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

I want her cookie

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                              1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                              1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

voted
                                '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                                '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                                Is that thing on air?

Comment

Working...
                                X